authors note & additional comments

hello everyone! i've been reading a ton of angel/demon au's and honestly they're my favorite type of au so i wanted to make my own! there will be some religious lore, some accurate to real life written works and some i've made up to fit my story, this isn't meant to offend anyone, this is just a work of fiction completely pulled from my own mind. take every claim i make in this book with a grain of salt, don't look too much into it and just enjoy the story! the stray kids collection: felix edition!! i'm very excited to have my own au like this! i look forward to hearing everyone's feedback! <3 if this is your first time with me, i hope you'll check out my other works! if not, welcome back, glad you're back!

this story is purely for fun, there will be lots of fluffy/goofy scenes!

also: if you've been following me for a while now you know that i promised seungmin/jeongin's stories in the stray kids collection will be next, HOWEVER, i was already almost done with this one, so i decided to finish it out before starting the others. so surprise! felix is book five!

as always, there will be some smut and curse words, so read with care!

chapters marked with "🔞" will contain smut to some degree. some chapters labeled "🔞" will have less smut than others, but it will serve as your warning that there will be some smut somewhere in that chapter.

the stray kids collection is in no particular order, i just write the stories that come to my mind and number them by order of release.

*

*

*

this story is completely original and generated from my own mind. any similarities to any other stories you may have read are purely coincidental.

for legal purposes, the characters in my book do not represent their real life counterparts in any way, i am simply using their names for visual representation of the fictional characters they are portrayed as.

all pictures/gifs credits to their rightful owners <3

this story is NOT a smut, it is marked mature due to language and sexual scenarios. there are sex scenes, but if you are looking for them every other chapter, you will not find that here.

please do not steal/copy any parts of my story. you are more than welcome to take inspiration from it, but remember this story is my own hard work.

*

*

*

with all of that out of the way, i hope you enjoy this story!

don't forget to vote, especially if you enjoyed the chapter!

and without further ado, i present to you..........

-----------------

fallen angel // a lee felix fanfiction