chapter sixteen 🔞

purity in impurity

dina

"felix..." i whisper, breaking the kiss to look into his sparkling eyes, matching the stars on his cheeks.

"yeah?" he questions, a hand coming up to caress my cheek.

"what do we do... when your wings go back to normal?" i ask.

"we face god." he answers simply. i fall silent, allowing my gaze to fall to the floor. "you don't have to be scared." he coaxes.

"you're not scared?"

"i think we're doing exactly what we're supposed to." he shakes his head. his words resonated with me greatly. everything that was one out of line, began to add up. it really felt as if all of the chaos was coming to a close.

"i think so too." i smile, wrapping my arms around his neck to pull him into another kiss. felix hums happily against my lips, his hands gripping tightly at my waist as he leans his hips onto mine.

i break the kiss for air, but felix continued kissing me, trailing his lips down my neck, stopping at my collar bone where he pulled the skin between his teeth, sucking ever so slightly before releasing it.

felix's hands gently slide up to my shoulders, sliding my jacket off of them. i feel my arms cover with shivers as it slides off my arms, plopping onto the ground below us. my wings spring free, fluttering as they stretch out slightly. felix takes the opportunity to slide one of his hands over the feathers of my wings, sucking in a sharp breath of air as he does so.

"felix... don't hurt yourself..." i whisper, feeling dizzy with his slow sensual touches.

"it's okay... i can take it." he replies, his other hand grasping my chin. "do you trust me?" i nod instantly. it was crazy how not too long ago i would have reacted the exact opposite. but he risked his life for me, his friends lives for me. i would be stupid to not trust him. "good." he smirks, catching me by complete surprise as he suddenly reaches down, heaving his shirt over his head. perfectly built upper body on full display as his light-gray swirled wings flutter.

he never breaks eye contact as his hands find the buttons of my top, gently undoing them one by one. the stars on his face glimmering with excitement the lower he gets. and by the time he pops open the last button, my breathing was labored, heart pounding against my chest. he gently pushes the button up off of my shoulders, the garment falling to the ground leaving my upper body completely exposed to him, but i wasn't nervous.

his sparkling eyes left mine, trailing down my torso in awe. he traces his fingers over the dips of my curves, before gently cupping my breasts in his hands. i watch him with glazed over eyes, every nerve in my body on fire as he applies pressured squeezes to each of my breasts. a delighted moan slips past my lips as he brings his lips to my neck once again, slowly, and sensually kissing.

"so beautiful..." he murmurs. "my perfect angel..." i felt my knees go weak at the compliments, mixed with the way he was touching me, his hands now sliding down to the zipper of my jeans. my breath hitches when i feel the fabric loosen around me, felix gently pushing it down my thighs. i found myself reaching forward for the button of his own pants, shaky hands gently tugging them down his thighs. the both of us were breathing heavily, eyes dilated as we raked them down one another's body.