New Arrivals

Before the next movie started, Stephan Strange showed up once more with another of his portals.

"Alright everyone," he started, getting everyone's attention. "The next movie will be called Captain America: The Winter Soldier. But before we start that I would like to bring in a couple more people."

With that, he waved his hands and opened another portal. This time, a dark skinned man and a long haired man with a metal arm fell out. They were each grumbling different things, mainly complaints about each other.

As soon as Ana saw the long haired man, she ran and tackled him in a hug. He, of course, hugged back even tighter if possible.

Anyone who saw the two could just sense how much they loved each other, which was part of the reason James Potter was seething. Was this the guy she had replaced him with? Did she really just forget about him and move on?

Harry, on the other hand, was looking at his father in confusion. Why was he acting like this? Wasn't he happily married? And then to his mother Lily, who was watching her husband with a sort of resigned look. She always knew she was James' rebound. That he would never love her as much as he loved Ana. It was just the reality of the situation, and she understood that she would always be second best to the Russian spy.

Ana was ecstatic. She hadn't seen James in a long while and she had missed the love of her life. Giving by how tight he was holding her, that meant that he had at least a little of his mind and memories back, and she couldn't be happier that he could finally be himself.

Bucky wasn't much different. They hadn't seen each other in a while given that he was on the run, but he was beyond happy to be back in his doll's arms. He had missed her so much, the feeling was just indescribable.

Somewhere from behind the hugging couple someone had cleared their throat, snapping the couple out of the sort of trance that they had been in. 

They pulled apart, but Bucky still had his arm around her waist. He didn't want to be separated from her again, even if it was only a couple inches. He needed reassurance that she was still alright and by his side, hence the arm around her waist. Ana knew what he was feeling, she was feeling the same thing, and so she moved even closer into his side.

Dr. Strange chose this moment to say, "Alright, well, why don't you two introduce yourselves and then we can get started with the movie." The long haired man and the darks skinned man both looked at each other, until the dark skinned man rolled his eyes and stepped forward.

"I'm Sam Wilson. Aka, The Falcon." Many looked at him curiously, but didn't say anything. Sam went and took a seat next to Steve.

Bucky cleared his throat, "I'm Bucky Barnes." Many looked at Maundy his metal arm, but James just fumed in anger and jealousy looking at how close the Bucky guy and the love of his life were.

Bucky and Ana then took a seat where Ana had been previously seated. Nat and Clint scooting over so that Bucky could sit next to his wife.

"Alright," Strange started, "Now that that is over, let's begin."

And with that, everyone turned their attention to the screen for another movie.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

A/N:

I'm so excited! Bucky is finally here! Yayyy! How do you think it'll pan out? I'm actually interested to know what you guys think, so don't be afraid to comment. Also, if you guys have any suggestions or anything don't hesitate to message me!

Hope you have a good day/night, and make sure to drink some water. And pls remember to vote and comment!

Thx for reading, The Author