Break

The avengers were all waiting for someone to tell them where they would be staying for the night. They were all laughing and talking to each other.

The marauders all shared a look. They really had to talk to Ana. They all went up to her and Sirius cleared his throat, gaining the group's attention.

Ana's face immediately hardened, as did the others. Ana told them some of what happened, and they were furious with her so called friends.

After an awkward moment of the two groups staring at each other, Remus was the one who spoke up.

"May we talk to you? In private." he asks the assassin. Ana contemplates it for a minute, and then she finally nods. The marauders turn to go out in the hallway. Before Ana could follow, Bucky grabbed her hand.

"Are you sure?" he asks his wife. "One of us could go with you. If you want."

The other avengers nod, agreeing with what Bucky said. "Thanks. But I got this. I'll catch up with you guys later."

She kisses Bucky on the cheek before smiling at the others and following her old friends.

Once out in the hall, she glared at them. Especially at James.

"Talk." she says coldly. The marauders are a little taken aback by her tone, but start nonetheless.

"Listen, Ana, we're really sorry." Sirius starts.

"Yeah. We didn't mean for you to hear about the bet." James continues.

Ana scoffs. "So you don't care that our friendship was based on a bet. All you care about is that I know the truth."

"No. Ana. Wait. That's not what he meant. It wasn't just a bet." Remus says. "We truly are very sorry. It did start out as a bet. But then we genuinely liked you as a person and we loved being friends with you."

"Ana, please. We didn't mean any of it. We don't expect you to forgive us, but please, consider our apology." Sirius finishes.

They all look at each other. Finally, Ana sighs and nods.

"Ok. I'll consider what you e said and forgiving you." Ana tells them. They break into smiles and hug her. Sirius and Remus then go back to the Great Hall while James is standing there awkwardly.

"Anything you wanna say?" she asks him.

"Just that I'm, I'm sorry. I loved you, Ana. I trying truly did. I never meant to hurt you." James says, with earnest in his eyes. Ana really just stares at him blankly.

"And if you'll have me," he starts again. Stepping closer towards her. "Maybe we can start again."

Ana scoffs, backing away from him. "What the absolutely fucking hell, James! I'm fucking married! And so are you!"

"Well that doesn't matter!" James defends himself. "I've never really loved Lily. And I'm sure you don't actually like that Bucky dude. C'mon, we're made for each other."

Ana scoffs once again. "James, I moved on from you a long time ago. I love Bucky way more then I ever loved you."

With that, she started walking away but James called after her. "You'll see that I'm way better then him! I'll get you back! Just you wait!" he yells at her back.

Ana goes storming into the Great Hall and straight to the avengers. They all give her questioning looks but she just shakes her head no. They know that she'll tell them later if she wants to.

McGonagall walks up to the group and clears her throat. "If you'll please follow me, I'll show you to where you'll be staying."

The avengers all nod and follow the professor.

Once they were in the seventh floor at what looked like a dead end, McGonagall turned towards them.

"This is the Room of Requirement. I'm sure Ms. Ivanova is quite familiar with it considering how much time she spent here while at the castle." McGonagall explains.

Ana smirks and her teammates all look at her suspiciously and with raised eyebrows. She shrugs off their looks with a twinkle in her eye.

McGonagall is trying to hide her smile as she continues. "The room will change to anything that fits your needs. Mr. Strange has informed me that we shall start the next movie bright and early after breakfast in the morning, so rest up."

With that, the professor walks away, leaving the avengers, minus Ana, looking confused. Ana clears her throat and starts walking past the wall three times, confusing the avengers before a door somehow appears and they all have looks of wonder on their faces.

Ana opens the door and walks in, and after recovering from their initial shock, they avengers follow suit. Ty yeah we're amazed at what they saw. It was a gigantic room with staircases you going up on either side, both leading to a number of rooms.

In the center was a nice seating area that would fit them all. The avengers looked around and Ana got their attention.

"Alright, divide among yourselves as you please. There are plenty of rooms for everyone." the girl explains. She turns and starts walking up one of the staircases, and Bucky follows her, hurriedly taking her hand.

As they walked in to their room, Bucky pulls Ana into a hug. They stay like that for a minute, completely content with just being with one another. Bucky pulls back slightly and kisses her forehead.

"Do you want to tell me what happened with those old friends of yours?" he asks his wife. He could tell something was bothering her.

Ana sighs heavily. "Well, Remus and Sirius apologized. But James... James said that he's still obsessed with me and won't stop until he gets me back."

Bucky looks surprised and Ana nods. "Yeah, I know. Crazy. I told him that I love you way more then I ever loved him. If you could call what we had love."

Bucky sighs and wraps his arms around his wife tighter. "Good to know. I'm so glad to be here with you." he says, closing his eyes and resting his forehead on hers.

Ana chuckles and wraps her arms around his neck. "Me too, Lover Boy. Me too." Bucky laughs too and leans in for a kiss.

The two eventually went to bed, sound asleep and content in each other's presence.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

A/N:

Another chapter! Wow! I'm really in the mood to write so expect a few more chapters within a very short amount of time.

I hope you have a great day/night, and make sure you drink some water! Please remember to vote and comment and thank you all so much for the reads!

Thx for reading, The Author