Avengers: AoU 5

[With everybody back on the Quinjet, free from their respective visions]

Maria Hill: The news is loving you guys. Nobody else is. There's been no official call for Banner's arrest, but it's in the air.

"Called it!" George says. Bruce just groans and puts his head in his hands.

Tony Stark: Stark Relief Foundation?

Maria Hill: Already on the scene. How's the team?

Tony Stark: Everyone's...we took a hit. We'll shake it off.

Maria Hill: Well for now I'd stay in stealth mode, and stay away from here.

Tony Stark: So, run and hide?

Maria Hill: Until we can find Ultron, I don't have a lot else to offer.

Tony Stark: Neither do we. [he ends the call and switches off the monitor; to Barton, who's flying the Quinjet] Hey, you wanna switch out?

Clint Barton: No, I'm good. If you wanna get some kip, now's a good time, cause we're still a few hours out.

Tony Stark: A few hours from where?

Clint Barton: A safe house.

This confuses a lot of people but the Avengers all smile, especially Nat and Ana.

"My favorite person in the whole world." Ana says. Clint and Bucky look very offended but the Russian just smiles innocently.

[The Quinjet lands outside a large farmhouse and they all walk towards the house]

Thor: What is this place?

Tony Stark: A safe house?

Clint Barton: Let's hope. [they all enter the house] Honey, I'm home.

[Barton's heavily pregnant wife, Laura, walks in from the kitchen]

Everyone who didn't already know about the Barton family are extremely shocked.

"I thought you said you didn't have a girlfriend!" Sirius exclaims.

Clint shrugs, "I don't. My wife would kill me if I did." the Avengers chuckle, Laura would so kill him if he had a girlfriend that wasn't her.

Clint Barton: Hi. Company. Sorry I didn't call ahead.

Laura Barton: Hey.

Tony Stark: [Laura kisses Barton; to Thor] This is an agent of some kind.

"Not wrong there." Ana whispers to Clint and Nat, who both smirk.

Clint Barton: [introducing his wife to the team] Gentleman, this is Laura.

Laura Barton: I know all your names.

[They all look at her awkwardly]

Clint Barton: Ooh, incoming. [Barton's children, Cooper and Lila, run in]

Lila Barton: Dad! [Barton picks up his daughter]

Clint Barton: Hi, sweetheart! [kissing the top of his son's head] Hey, buddy! How you guys doing? Ooh...

Tony Stark: [to the others as they watch with surprise] These are...smaller agents.

"Maybe one day." Nat says, and Clint looks horrified at the idea.

Clint Barton: Look at your face! Oh, my goodness!

Anastasia Ivanova: [holding her arms out] Hey kiddos! Your favorite aunty is hereee!!