Avengers: AoU 8

Steve Rogers: Let's load 'em up.

Maria Hill: Sir, we have multiple bogies converging on our starboard flank.

Nick Fury: Show 'em what we got.

Maria Hill: You're up.

[Rhodes shows up in his War Machine suit and blasts one of the robots]

James Rhodes: Yes! Now this is gonna be a good story.

"All about his stories." Tony says about his best friend. Many chuckle at how how he talks about his friend.

Tony Stark: Yep. If you live to tell it.

James Rhodes: You think I can't hold my own?

Tony Stark: We get through this, I'll hold your own.

James Rhodes: You had to make it weird.

"It's Tony. Of course he made it weird." Bruce speaks up. Everyone laughs as Tony looks offended at first but then just shrugs in acceptance.

Clint Barton: [as the team helps the people onto the Helicarrier lifeboats] Alright, let's load 'em up! Alright, here we go. Here we go, let's move. Let's go everyone!

Anastasia Ivanova: Come on everyone! Move your asses!

Clint Barton: Ana!

Anastasia Ivanova: Sorry, sorry. Geez.

Specialist Cameron Klein: Number six boat is topped and locked. Or, uh, or stocked, topped. It... it's, uh, full of people.

Everyone in the hall laughs at how awkward he is.

Maria Hill: Incoming! [one of the robots crashes in through the Helicarrier window]

Specialist Cameron Klein: Oh, God! [Hill shoots at it and Fury stabs in with a piece of metal, destroying it]

"That was so bad ass." Ginny says. Fury smirks. That's his first mate alright.

Ultron: [as he's hitting Thor] You think you're saving anyone? I turn that key and drop this rock a little early and it's still billions dead. Even you can't stop that.

Thor: I am Thor, son of Odin, and as long as there is life in my breast, I am...running out of things to say! Are you ready? [Vision uses Thor's hammer to hit Ultron. Vision then throws the hammer back to Thor]

"Yeah! Go Vision!" someone yells. Vision looks in their direction and nods.

Vision: It's terribly well balanced.

Thor: Well, if there's too much weight, you lose power on the swing, so.

"You guys are so casual about it." Hermione says. Thor shrugs.

"All in a days work." he tells the girl, and Vision nods.

Tony Stark: I got it! Create a heat seal. I can...I can supercharge the spire from below.

FRIDAY: Running numbers. [Stark fights off the robots from the Helicarrier's lifeboats] A heat seal could work with enough power.

Tony Stark: Thor, I got a plan!

Thor: We're out of time. They're coming for the core.

Tony Stark: Rhodey, get the rest of the people on board that carrier.

James Rhodes: On it.

Tony Stark: Avengers, time to work for a living.

Anastasia Ivanova: [Rolling her eyes] Yeah, cause we've never done that before.