CA:CW 8

Helmut Zemo: [The evaluator sits at a desk facing Bucky's pod. Inside Bucky's still restrained.] Hello, Mr. Barnes. I've been sent by the United Nations to evaluate you. Do you mind if I sit? Your first name is James?

"James?" the eldest Potter questions the soldier.

"That's my first name. James Buchanan Barnes. Most people call me Bucky cause it's less formal, I guess." Bucky explains.

James scowls. Ana moved on with a guy with the same name? Really? She must've just been trying to replace him. She's still in love with him. He definitely has a chance now.

Sharon Carter: [In an office with Sam and Steve.] The receipt for your gear.

Sam Wilson: 'Bird costume'? Come on.

"Technically it's not wrong." Sirius says.

Sam glares at him. "Technically you should shut the hell up."

Everyone laughs as Sirius clamps his mouth shut.

Sharon Carter: I didn't write it. [Sharon pushes a button which stops the restriction on the audio from Bucky's evaluation.]

Helmut Zemo: I'm not here to judge you. I just want to ask you a few questions. Do you know where you are, James? I can't help you if you don't talk to me, James.

Bucky groans and rolls his eyes as Zeno continuously calls him James. Ana chuckles softly and kisses his cheek.

Bucky Barnes: My name is Bucky.

"That's a long ways away from 'Who the hell is Bucky?'" Sirius points out, deepening his voice in order to imitate Bucky's.

Everyone laughs, Bucky glares, and the avengers try to not show how amused they are. They love to hold grudges, after all.

[At the power station. The van driver honks and looks impatient watching the custodian's hut's front door.]

Delivery Truck Driver: Hallo? ([subtitled] Hello?) [The custodian comes outside and the driver comes out of his van.] Hey. Ich hab eine große für dich. ([subtitled] Hey. I have a big one for you.) [He opens the van's back doors and removes a large wooden crate.] Ja. Okay, hier unterzeichnen. (Okay. Here. Just sign here.)

Custodian: Hier? (Here?)

Delivery Truck Driver: Ja. (Yeah.) [The custodian signs for the crate.]

[At the UN-bunker Steve studies the blurry photograph of the man who bombed the congress in Vienna.]

Steve Rogers: Why would the Task Force release this photo to begin with?

Sharon Carter: Get the word out, involve as many eyes as we can?

Steve Rogers: Right. It's a good way to flush a guy out of hiding. Set off a bomb, get your picture taken. Get seven billion people looking for the Winter Soldier.

Sharon Carter: You're saying someone framed him to find him.

Sam Wilson: Steve, we looked for the guy for two years and found nothing.

Steve Rogers: We didn't bomb the UN. That turns a lot of heads.

Sharon Carter: Yeah, but that doesn't guarantee that whoever framed him would get him. It guarantees that we would. [Sharon's gaze falls on the evaluator in the screen, her eyes narrow.]

"This is all..." Fred Weasley starts.

"...very suspicious." George Weasley finishes.

Many can't help but agree with them.