CA:TWS 8

Nick Fury: [wearing sunglasses and hoodie, Fury meets Steve and Sam at a cemetery at his own grave] So, you've experienced this sort of thing before?

"Oh yeah, the best disguise there is: a cap and sunglasses." Ana says, earning quite a few laughs.

Steve Rogers: You get used to it. [we see Fury's gravestone which bears bears the epitaph "The path of the righteous man. Ezekiel 25:17"]

Nick Fury: We've been data-mining HYDRA's files. Looks like a lot of rats didn't go down with the ship. I'm headed to Europe tonight, wanted to ask if you'd come.

Steve Rogers: There's something I gotta do first.

Nick Fury: How about you, Wilson? Could use a man with your abilities.

Sam Wilson: I'm more of a soldier than a spy.

Nick Fury: Alright then. [Sam and Steve shake Fury's hand] Anybody asks for me, tell them they can find me right here. [Fury looks to his gravestone and walks away, just then Anastasia joins Steve and Sam]

Anastasia Ivanova: You should be honored, that's about as close as he gets to saying thank you.

"It's true." Fury says shortly.

Steve Rogers: Not going with him?

Anastasia Ivanova: No.

Steve Rogers: Not staying here?

Anastasia Ivanova: I blew all my covers, I gotta go figure out a new one. Plus, I got a few things to take care of.

Steve Rogers: That might take a while.

Anastasia Ivanova: I'm counting on it. You probably won't see me until the next world threatening disaster shows up. But that thing you asked for, I called in a few favors from Kiev. [she hands Steve a file titled "дело No 17" (file No 17)]

Steve Rogers: Where's your first stop?

Anastasia Ivanova: Uhh. Gonna go help someone I used to know.

Steve Rogers: And who might that be?

Anastasia Ivanova: Well, Mr. Rogers, because you asked so nicely, my husband is who I'm helping.

[Sam looks confused that she has a husband]

Steve Rogers: When do I get to meet him?

Anastasia Ivanova: [faintly smiling] You already have Captain. You already have.

[Steve looks confused]

Anastasia Ivanova: But will you do me a favor? Call that nurse.

Steve Rogers: She's not a nurse.

Anastasia Ivanova: And you're not a SHIELD agent.

Steve Rogers: What was her name again?

Anastasia Ivanova: Sharon. She's nice. [she kisses Steve on the cheek and turns to walk away] Be careful, Steve. You might not want to pull on that thread. [as Anastasia walks away Steve opens the file, which is about Bucky and the information regarding his Winter Soldier transformation, Sam walks over to Steve]

Sam Wilson: You're going after him?

Steve Rogers: You don't have to come with me.

Sam Wilson: I know. When do we start?

"That's a real friendship." Luna says. The avengers smile at her.

"Yeah, they got some serious bromance. I get jealous of em sometimes." Ana says jokingly, making most everyone laugh.

Bucky rolls his eyes, kisses her forehead, and whispers to her: "Don't worry doll, I'd choose you over him any day."

[mid-credits scene; at an underground HYDRA lab Baron Wolfgang von Strucker is talking with a HYDRA scientist]

List: It's over. Fury has released everything to the public.

Baron Wolfgang von Strucker: Everything he knows about.

List: Herr Strucker, if they get word of our work here, if they find out we serve HYDRA...

Baron Wolfgang von Strucker: HYDRA, SHIELD, two sides of a coin that's no longer currency. [they walk over to the corner of the lab where Loki's scepter is being kept] What we have is worth more than any of them ever knew. We've only scratched the surface and already... [they start walking out of the lab] There are other facilities doing HYDRA's good work around the world. We'll feed them to Captain America and his colorful friends. Keep them off our scent.

List: What about the volunteers?

Baron Wolfgang von Strucker: The dead will be buried so deep their own ghosts won't be able to find them.

List: And the survivors?

Baron Wolfgang von Strucker: The twins.

[we see the twins, Pietro and Wanda Maximoff, aka Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch, being kept in glass cells each exhibiting their powers, Pietro having superhuman speed and Wanda having telekinetic powers]

Baron Wolfgang von Strucker: Sooner or later they will meet the twins. It's not a world of spies anymore, not even a world of heroes. This is the age of miracles, doctor. There's nothing more horrifying than a miracle.

Many look terrified. They guessed that that is what the next movie will be about.

(Post-credits scene; at the Captain America exhibit in the Smithsonian Museum we see Bucky in civilian clothes staring pensively at the display about himself. It then cuts to his hand, where someone slips their hand into his. The screen turns to black.)

"I'm guessing that was you holding his hand?" Someone asks Ana.

The girl nods, "If it was anyone else then both them, and Bucky here would die a mysterious and torturous death." Ana says darkly.

Everyone in the hall is slightly disturbed, including Bucky.

After a few moments the Weasley twins break the slightly awkward silence. "We'll that was interesting. Shall we move on?"

Strange speaks up, "Yes, let's move on." And with a few tiny movements of his hands, the screen lights up again with the next movie.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

A/N:

Two updates in two days?! Wow. The next part will be coming out in a few minutes cause it's just the movie introduction thing.

I hope you have a great day/night, and don't forget to drink some water today. Pls vote and comment as well, it means a lot to me.

Thx for reading, The Author