Avengers: AoU 1

Announcer: [announcement over speaker, set over Wanda and Pietro holding hands] Report to your stations immediately. This is not a drill. We are under attack. We are under attack.

"Who's that?" A student asked Wanda. Said girl got teary eyed.

Clearing her throat before answering, she said "My twin brother."

Many understood by the sad look on her face that she didn't want to go any further into detail, and so refrained from adding anything else.

[the Avengers are in the process of infiltrating a HYDRA base in Sokovia, making their way through the woods and fighting soldiers]

Tony Stark: [Tony, flying up to the base in his suit, hits a forcefield.] Shit!

Steve Rogers: Language! JARVIS, what's the view from upstairs?

The Avengers all yelled 'Language!' along with the Cap on screen. Most everyone in the hall laughed.

Sirius, one of the loudest, had tears in his eyes. "Oh my god! You're so old!" He shouted.

Steve had turned bright red and was trying to sink into his seat.
I'm
JARVIS: The central building is protected by some kind of energy shield. Strucker's technology is well beyond any other HYDRA base we've taken.

Thor: Loki's scepter must be here. Strucker couldn't mount this defense without it. At long last.

[Natasha knocks out some soldiers]

Natasha Romanoff: "At long last" is lasting a little long, boys.

Clint Barton: [as some soldiers shoot at him] Yeah. I think we lost the element of surprise.

Tony Stark: Wait a second. No one else is going to deal with the fact that Cap just said "language?"

Steve Rogers: I know. [Steve throws his bike at some soldiers driving up in their truck] It just slipped out.

"That's what she said." Ana said with a 'cough'. Those who heard her burst out laughing and Steve just turned bright red once again.

[at the HYDRA Research Base, Sokovia, Eastern Europe]

Strucker: Who gave the order to attack?

Fortress Soldier: Herr Strucker, it's the Avengers.

"Hell yeah we are!" Tony shouted. Ana cheered and clapped along with him.

Other Fortress Soldier: They landed in the far woods, the perimeter guard panicked.

Strucker: [to List] They have to be after the scepter. [to the soldier] Can we hold them?

Fortress Soldier: They're the Avengers!

"Again, hell yeah we are!" Tony says.

Strucker: Deploy the rest of the tanks.

Fortress Soldier: Yes, sir.

Strucker: Concentrate fire on the weak ones. A hit can make them close ranks. [talking to Dr. List] Everything we've accomplished... But we're on the verge of our greatest breakthrough.

Dr. List: Then let's show them what we've accomplished. Send out the twins.

Strucker: It's too soon.

Dr. List: It's what they signed up for.

"Wait, you guys signed up for that?" James asked. There seemed to be an underlying judgmental tone in his question.

"You don't know the full story." Ana answered for Wanda when she saw that the girl was uncomfortable and on the verge of tears.