Avengers: AoU 9

[We see Barton returning to his family on the farm, followed by Stark driving to the new Avengers facility in upstate New York]

Laura Barton: [From a video of Barton's new baby on Natasha's phone] Say hi to Auntie Nat and Ana. Natasha sees the baby has been named Nathaniel Pietro Barton]

Wanda's eyes start tearing up again. Clint just smiles and hugs her.

Many people were 'aweing' at the baby. It was so cute!

Natasha Romanoff: Fat.

Anastasia Ivanova: [Hitting Natasha's arm] Hey! Be nice!

Nick Fury: One of our tech boys flagged this, splashed down in the Banda Sea. Could be the Quinjet. But with Stark's stealth tech, we still can't track the damn thing.

Natasha Romanoff: Right.

"I'm just that great." Tony says, bragging. The avengers roll their eyes and the other people in the hall laugh.

Nick Fury: Probably jumped out and swam to Fiji. He'll send a postcard.

Natasha Romanoff: "Wish you were here." You sent me to recruit him, way back when. Did you know then what was going to happen?

Nick Fury: You never know. You hope for the best and make do with what you get. I got a great team.

Natasha Romanoff: Nothing lasts forever.

Nick Fury: Trouble, Miss Romanoff. No matter who wins or loses, trouble still comes around.

Steve Rogers: The rules have changed.

Tony Stark: We're dealing with something new.

Steve Rogers: Well, the Vision's artificial intelligence.

Tony Stark: A machine.

Steve Rogers: So it doesn't count.

Tony Stark: No. It's not like a person lifting the hammer.

Steve Rogers: Right. Different rules for us.

Tony Stark: Nice guy, but artificial.

Steve Rogers: Thank you.

Everyone laughs at their conversation.

Thor: If he can wield the hammer, he can keep the Mind Stone. It's safe with the Vision and these days, safe is in short supply.

Steve Rogers: But if you put the hammer in an elevator...

Tony Stark: It would still go up.

Steve Rogers: Elevator's not worthy.

"But what if it is worthy? It's not like it has done anything bad. It's just an elevator." Sirius tries to reason.

This sparks a huge debate amongst everyone about if an elevator would be worthy of Thor's hammer or not.

Strange rolled his eyes, got everyone's attention once again, and then started the movie.

Thor: I'm going to miss these little talks of ours.

Tony Stark: Well, not if you don't leave.

Thor: I have no choice. The Mind Stone is the fourth of the Infinity Stones to show up in the last few years. That's not a coincidence. Someone has been playing an intricate game and has made pawns of us. But once all these pieces are in position...

"I feel like they're going to come into play pretty soon." Remus says aloud. Many agree with him. It was just one of those feelings.

Tony Stark: Triple Yahtzee?

Steve Rogers: You think you can find out what's coming?

Thor: I do. [In reference to Stark] Besides this one, there's nothing that can't be explained. [Thor returns to Asgard, and the Bifrost burns a sigil in the grass he was standing on]

Tony looks at Thor slightly offended.

Tony Stark: That man has no regard for lawn maintenance. I'm gonna miss him though. And you're gonna miss me. There's gonna be a lot of manful tears. [as they walk over towards Stark's car]

Steve Rogers: I will miss you, Tony.

Tony Stark: Yeah? Well, it's time for me to tap out. Maybe I should take a page out of Barton's book and build Pepper a farm, hope nobody blows it up.

Steve Rogers: The simple life.

Tony Stark: You'll get there one day.

Steve Rogers: I don't know, family, stability. The guy who wanted all that went in the ice seventy-five years ago. I think someone else came out. [Stark turns to get into his car]

Tony Stark: You alright?

Steve Rogers: I'm home. [Stark gets into his car; Steve finds Natasha standing alone] You want to keep staring at the wall, or do you want to go to work? I mean, it's a pretty interesting wall.

"The most interesting wall I've ever seen." Ana says, causing everyone to chuckle.

Natasha Romanoff: I thought you and Tony were still gazing into each other's eyes. How do we look?

"They do that a lot." Ana says, and many nod their heads, agreeing.

Steve Rogers: Well, we're not the '27 Yankees. [hands Natasha a tablet]

Natasha Romanoff: We've got some hitters.

Steve Rogers: They're good. They're not a team.

Natasha Romanoff: Let's beat 'em into shape. [they gather Rhodes in his War Machine suit, Vision, Sam in his Falcon suit, and Wanda in a new outfit.]

Steve Rogers: Avengers...!

[ first mid-credits scene; Anastasia is seen talking on the phone with an unknown person.]

Anastasia Ivanova: Is he ok?

Unknown: He's fine. But we do need you're help. We can't stop Hive without you.

Anastasia Ivanova: I don't know May...

Unknown: Ana please. We need you on this.

Anastasia Ivanova: [hesitant] Fine. I'll be there soon.

[she hangs up the phone and looks deep in thought.]

"Who was that?" Ron asks.

Ana sighs. "A friend. She needed help."

"She mentioned someone named Hive. Who's that?" James asks.

Ana just shrugs and continues looking at the screen, waiting for it to start again.

[second mid-credits scene; we see the Infinity Gauntlet without any of the Stones, dissatisfied Thanos opens a vault and puts on The Infinty Gauntlet, revealing himself]

Thanos: Fine, I'll do it myself.

Many are terrified. So this was what's coming. The avengers all pale. They're going to have to protect the earth from that thing.

END OF AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON

"Good movie." Sirius says. Many nod. It was good, but sad.

"Alright, let's all take that break. We'll resume in the morning." Strange says, and everyone disperses.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

A/N:
Two chapters today! Age of Ultron is done, yay.

I hope you have a great day/night, and make sure you drink some water. Remember to vote and comment too!

Thx for reading, The Author