Avengers: AoU 7

[After Barton has taken the Cradle to Stark and Banner]

Bruce Banner: Anything on Nat?

Tony Stark: Haven't heard. But she's alive, or Ultron'd be rubbing our faces in it.

Anastasia Ivanova: You got that right.

"Oh please. I can't be killed that easily." Nat says.

Ana laughs, "The only thing that can kill you is you."

Nat and Ana smile proudly at each other.

Clint Barton: This is sealed tight.

Bruce Banner: We're going to need to access the program, break it down from within.

Tony Stark: Hm. Any chance Natasha might leave you a message, outside the internet, old school spy stuff?

Clint Barton: There's some nets I can cast. Yeah, alright. I'll find her. [Barton leaves]

Bruce Banner: Ana and I can work on tissue degeneration, if you can fry whatever operational system Cho implanted.

Tony Stark: Yeah, about that.

Anastasia Ivanova: [Anastasia looks at Stark] No.

Tony Stark: You guys have to trust me.

Bruce Banner: Kinda don't.

Tony Stark: Our ally? The guy protecting the military's nuclear codes? I found him. [he brings up the 3D image of Jarvis's consciousness]

JARVIS: Hello, Dr. Banner, Agent Ivanova.

Tony Stark: Ultron didn't go after JARVIS cause he was angry. He attacked him because he was scared of what he can do. So JARVIS went underground. Okay? Scattered, dumped his memory. But not his protocols. He didn't even know he was in there, until I pieced him together.

Bruce Banner: So, you want us to help you put JARVIS into this thing?

Tony Stark: No, of course not! I want to help you guys put JARVIS in this thing. [Banner shakes his head] We're out of my field here. You know bio-organics better than anyone. Both of you.

Anastasia Ivanova: Tony, you're impossible.

Bruce Banner: And you just assume that JARVIS' operational matrix can beat Ultron's?

Tony Stark: JARVIS has been beating him from inside without knowing it. This is the opportunity, we can create Ultron's perfect self, without the homicidal glitches he thinks are his winning personality. We have to.

JARVIS: I believe it's worth a go.

"No offense, but I think JARVIS is programmed to agree with you, Tones." Ana tells the billionaire.

Tony shrugs and many people start to consider that possibility.

Bruce Banner: No, I'm in a loop! I'm caught in a time loop, this is exactly where it all went wrong.

Tony Stark: I know, I know. I know what everyone's going to say, but they're already saying it. We're mad scientists. We're monsters, buddy. You gotta own it. Make a stand. [Banner shakes his head] It's not a loop. It's the end of the line.

"Woah. That's a little eerie hearing that from Tony and not the two hundred year old lover boys." Ana says. Everyone laughs at what she calls Steve and Bucky.

Steve goes red while everyone else laughs and Bucky rolls his eyes with a smile as he leans down towards his wife.

"Oh doll, your the only one I love. Don't worry." Bucky tells her as he kisses her in the cheek.