New Arrivals Part 3

Once breakfast was over and everyone was in their seats once again, Strange appeared and started to bring some new people in.

Out of four separate portals fell five people, one that was already known to the people in the hall because he had already been seen on the screen.

One man looked around. "Where the hell are we?" he then caught sight of Tony. "Tones? That you? What's going on?"

Tony gets up to hug his best friend, and the other two look men look amazed. The other two, though, only stare.

"Y-you're Tony S-Stark! Oh my god! And you're t-the avengers!" the man shouts.

"M-Mr. S-Stark." The younger of the three says. He looked like a teenager. Tony smiles at him and walks over to clap his shoulder.

"Hey kid. Good to see ya." he tells the teenager.

Before anyone else could say anything, Stephen speaks up next. "Long story short, you're reacting to the future to stop a lot of deaths. Please, introduce yourselves."

With that, the three stared for a minute before Rhodey stepped forward and cleared his throat. "Alright I guess. This is some weird shit but I'll bite. I'm Colonel James Rhodes. Aka, War Machine."

Rhodey goes to sit next to Tony, who claps him on the back. The other four look awkward but the one of the older ones step forward at last.

"Uh ok. I guess I'm the only one you guys don't know. Um... I'm Scott Lang, aka, Antman." Everyone looks at him blankly and he just scratches the back of his neck and goes to sit down.

Everyone looks at the teenager now. "U-um high. I-I'm P-Peter. Peter, Peter Parker." with that, Peter goes to sit down next to Tony.

He didn't want to reveal his identity to all these strangers. Even though he had an inkling feeling that they would find out sooner or later.

All attention was turned to the last two people. They looked regal, almost royal.

The older of the two stepped forward. "My name is Prince T'Challa, son of King T'Chaka." he introduces
himself.

The man, T'Challa, looks to his younger companion, who stepped forward as well. "I am Princess Shuri, his sister." she then follows her brother to sit down.

Hermione clears her throat meekly. "Um, if you wouldn't mind, what kingdom are you the prince and princess of?" she asks them.

T'Challa smiles reassuringly at the nervous girl. "Our country is called Wakanda." he answers her. Everyone recognizes the name from the previous movie.

"Alright. Now that that's over... But before we begin, I want to warn you: Anastasia will not be in this movie. She is doing something else at the time that this takes place, and we will react to that after this movie. Any questions?" Stephen finishes.

"Uh yeah." Sirius says, raising his hand, causing chuckles. "Does whatever she's doing have anything to to with the first mid credits scene we saw yesterday?"

Strange nods. "Yes, we'll see what that was for and who was on the other line. But only after we finish this movie." he answers Sirius, who nods.

"Ok, if there aren't any more questions, let's begin." Strange says, doing his weird hand movements to start the screen.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

A/N:

Republish bc I'm a fucking idiot and forgot a lot! It should be all good now, but please tell me if I'm wrong!

Also, there's been a lot of confusion. The May that was mentioned in AoU 9 was NOT Aunt May! It was Agent Melinda May from Agents of SHIELD. I'm so sorry for not specifying that, it was totally my bad. I just thought I would clear that up for anyone who thought it was Aunt May.

There are probably a lot of mistakes so please just ignore them. In case you've forgotten which of the marvel characters are reacting, here's a list:

And this list is not the order they are sitting in, it's just to remind you of who's there

I hope you have a great day/night and don't forget to drink some water today. Please vote and comment too and thank you for all the reads!

Thx for reading: The Author