Chapter 5 Teacher?/Training?

2 Hours later after dinner.

Sigris POV

I'm currently  in Chandler's Tower, where my "Father" ordered Chandler to become my Teacher/Master after i had chosen him.

Why did i chose Chandler, there are many more pros than choosing  Cusack . Chandler is simply jack of all trades.

"Oh young Lord Sigris, i'm truly honored because you decided me to be your teacher." Spoke happily Chandler before bowing his head . "Do you perhaps want to follow Lord Meliodas path? If it's so, i swear on my own name, i will make you strong enough of a demon , so that your brothers can be proud of you!" Proclaimed Chandler.

AUTOR NOTE : Sometimes Royal Family member for princes : Would be referred as Lords or Your Highness , it will different from each person and their status. For now Sigris will be referred to as Lord.

'Hmm, he has PL of 82,000 in normal state and over 170,000 in his true form like stated in anime/manga,  he needs to be in his true form for me to confirm it but. I did chose correctly .' I though, looking at old man who had modeled Meliodas into one of strongest Demons ever, with his teachings i have potential to be at 60k or 50k of Pl in few years. But first, i hope i have some potential to even reach 30k PL..

"I would like to orient myself in magical abilities before everything else, " I responded to him, before he nodded and glanced at my Guards, which were ordered by DK to guard me . Both have PL of 10k.

"Both of you can wait outside, no one will harm  young master in my presence ." Spoke Chandler before two guards  nodded and left. After all who would guess that Demon who was Meliodas teacher would harm said persons brother.

"Before everything else Lord Sigris, we must check your compatibility, and your innate ability ."  Said Chandler before pointing his staff at me, and light enveloped whole room. And he slightly gasped.

"Fantastic! You have never seen innate magic before!" Proclaimed Chandler , stepping forward. " I suppose you are aware about so many possibilities with this magic? You can transport equipment in you dimension, summon them , use them: They can be any type of equipment from weak to magical, truly rare. But do you currently possess any equipment?"

At his last words i decided to equip my PDL armor in front of him. 

*Zish and with a light i was again in my armor,

"Hmm, interesting design. Upgrades your physical strength up by 1,000. Gives you ability to levitate weapons and yourself. But where did you get such interesting armor" Asked Chandler with interest in his eyes.

"I'm sorry teacher, but i can't reveal it." 

"Hmm, i understand. You will reveal it in time ,when you become accustomed to your new life and begin to accept your new family as true family." Spoke Chandler in what could be said in grandfather tone with a smile on his face.

I did not make any comment on his exclamation , only stoic face. But now he began to talk about real reason we are here for.

"Hmm, from your magical fluctuation, it appears you are compatible to physical Full Counter rather than magical aspect, of it." Explained Chandler, moving his staff up and down.

"Physical Full Counter?" I asked, while i did want to actually learn full counter i didn't expect i would be compatible to physical variant, but i suppose it's good as magical aspect.

"There are two variants of Full Counter, Magical and Physical. There are only two users of said ability, me and Master Meliodas. Full Counter is ability to reflect any attack thrown at your wave, and return it at double strength. But it has several disadvantages . You can not attack with Full Counter. Now weaknesses are variation between the two. Physical Full Counter can reflect any physical attack directed at you, and Magical can reflect any Magical attack directed at you, only if it's not continuous." Explained Chandler, by making illusion and showing how variant of said ability would fare against enemy.

"And i'm only compatible with physical variant, is it possible to learn magical variant even if i'm not compatible, and how long would it take me to learn such ability?" I asked him, 

"Unfortunately it is not, but how much time it would take, It depends on persons talent, compatibility and amount of magic, Master Meliodas was able to learn magical variant in weeks, but your PL is bigger than Meliodas had when he learn Full Counter, there is possibility it would be even less for you." Again Explained Chandler, this time scratching his beard in thinking pose.

*Zish with another light my armor disappeared.

"When do we begin?" I asked

At my words, Chandler's face morphed into grin before responding.

"Please Lord Sigris follow me to training room." Stated Chandler before turning around  and i followed him.

20 second later we are in what appeared to be desert.

"This is training room, it actually has properties of teleportation and teleports people from one side to another location, this desert, while it looks like one from Britannia it is in Demon Realm" Explained Chandler at my confused face before continuing." To return , we need to pass through that door." Said Chandler pointing at doors right behind me, they are same one from moment ago.

"Are you capable of using physical Full Counter?" I asked him,

"Unfortunately i'm not, but for you to learn it we have books !" Spoke Chandler before weird book was teleported into his hand. "This book has basic understanding on both Full Counters, open page 82."

As he gave me book i opened needed page, and thankfully it was English, or to be precise modern English .

"A great concentration is needed to maintain Full Counter, and great control of your magic/mana, in next week i'm going to teach how to control your darkness and concentration up to max."  Said Chandler " For now , read page 82,83 and 84 for better understanding of physical Full Counter,"

At his last words, a table with two chairs appeared in front of us and both of us sat before i began reading.

To be honest, pretty much it explains that for Full Counter to work you need an object to call from, it can be a stick,sword , spear anything . You would need to call out Full Counter as chant and full on concentration at one point.

Chapter word count 1072