Chapter 20,Great Holy War and sword/

Not even full day has passed

Sigris Pov

I and Zeldris are called to come into meeting room. Very important news have to be discussed.

'Most-likely Goddess Clan has rallied other Clans to attack us.' I though, before pushing door to meeting room. In meeting room is one table. With five seats, originally it was meant for all members of royal family to have one...

"Yes, why did you call us, Father?" Asked Zeldris, from behind me, before walking in front to take his seat, i also took my seat.

"As you know, Meliodas had betrayed our clan for Goddess." Said Father, before moving his eyes at me.

"And, because of this. Goddess Clan rallied Giant Clan , Fairy Clan and several kingdoms of Human Clan against us, thus declaring Great Holy War to eradicate Demon Clan." Continued Mother, fixing her clothes.

"....."

"Hah, this..." Seethed Zeldris, his Demon Mark unconsciously forming into bigger variant than and his PL rising into 100k........................................ He is strong, too strong. This is definitely AU.

"And for that reason, Commandments would need new leader. " Exclaimed Father, before looking at Zeldris. "Currently, best option would be you, Zeldris. I'm giving you commandment of Love, but when current commandment of piety dies, i will give piety to you. You are more compatible with it than with love." Said before summoning said commandment and sending it to Zeldris who still hasn't absorbed it.

'Hmm, if Gowther doesn't turn Mael into Estarossa, who would take commandment of Love, maybe i should.' I though to myself.

'Apparently, coalition of 3 Kingdoms is heading towards Lios, what are you gonna do about this?" Asked Father, turning around to look at me.

"I have Seven Knights of Black, we are going to obliterate their army with my own and use their souls for other purposes." I explained.

"Good, we still have Lios and Vampire Clan under our control," Mussed Father " We'll have to activate Chandler and Cusack for this war, " 

"Right" Murmured Mother.

Meeting lasted another 20 minutes, But after it ended i returned into my room and picked up all materials needed for my future sword. From metals to body-parts of different Indura's. I have picked them up and put into my back before flying away. Indura parts are stored in cube's of ice. Freeze Coffin is useful for something..

To meet Greatest Blacksmith in Demon Realm, Astaros.

10 Minutes of flying , i have found what appeared to be House made of stone. And hellblaze is surrounding it ten meters away.

I landed softly near the doors before knocking.

*KNOCK! *KNOCK! *KNOCK!

"Wait!" Shouted elderly voice,

Few seconds later , before doors are opened by what appeared to be old man in his 50s. With small stature barely head taller than me, and i look like kid.

He has short hair with gray locks and glasses . Along with pretty big beard . Wearing cloth but if you looked closely , he has  abs ..

"Oh, Your Highness, you arrived just in time." Spoke Astaros, before moving aside so i can enter. " I had just finished with last ordered sword. Did you bring needed resources?"

"Yes, here" I said before dropping said bag.

And he crouched down to inspect all of them before answering.

"Fine, fantastic. With this we can create one of strongest swords!" He shouted before first picking up metals moving them to what appeared to furnace .

"First , we are going to melt basic metals!!" He spoke before putting them in said furnace, " Then we are going to melt magical metals that could only be found in Demon Realm"

"After that we are going to completely fuse them."

"Next, i would be melting Indura parts into said metal."

"After complete fusion you will have to put your magic ro be absorbed by said melted metals.. And when you fuse your magic , you would be able to transform said metal into weapon of your design and for it to have several abilities." Explained Astaros,

I would create katana-like weapon, give it properties for flame and Hellblaze. Give it ability to absorb Magic and souls . And to use said absorbed magic, to release it and create flame attacks.

Now this , could sound confusing, but it's entirely possible. This weapon, has properties of Indura, thus giving it properties to use Hellblaze, eat souls. And i would only add ability to absorb decent part of someone's Magic from soul.

I had already though about several names for attacks. And name for said weapon. 

And just like that, i waited for several hours.

Waiting, as slow process and creation of my strongest weapon is under-going. If it's as strong as i want it to be. Then lose of my left arm and leg would be acceptable. But if not.....

And so, time has come.

"Your Highness, it's time..." Stated Astaros, moving away from furnace slowly, allowing me to come.

And just like Astaros last instruction, i placed my hand in front of furnace, not close enough to hurt me.

And i slowly released my magic . And so small particles of light fled from my hand into melted metal. I looked behind at Astaros, who nodded for me to continue.

"Hmm"

This time,  i used quite enough of my basic mana. Then i decided to use darkness. And as i did and released darkness into melted metal. 

I slowly, was transforming said metal into katana. Giving it pure-silver color. And finishing with said design. Before slowly thinking of abilities i wanted for it to have.

And next second it was enveloped in Flame. Before said flame was transformed Into Hellblaze.

"You will be my weapon, my sword, my destroyer , my saver." I chanted.

"From now on we would be inseparable."

"From now on, you have role in my life."

"You will absorb souls of my enemies."

"You will absorb magic of my enemies."

I proclaimed, before slowly moving my hand into furnace. And gripping said katana by handle. It's hot. It hasn't cooled off.. It hurts, but for more power. It's worth it!!

And so, as i gripped said katana . I picked it out of said Furnace before shouting. 

"From now on! Turn everything to ash! Ryuujin Jakka!" At my exclamation whole building ,sky and beyond is enveloped in red fire which then transformed into Hellblaze,

Chapter Word Count 1023