Chapter 7 Full Counter is learned!

1 day later

In Chandler tower, training room.

Sigris POV

"Full Counter!" I shouted, successfully returning Aalbions attack back for first time ever! Attack was strong enough to split him into two! Aalbions are almost same beings as Albions, in other words Golems with multiple magical sources. But Aalbions are Human sized, humanoid and weaker, at most having PL of 1,000. They are used for training.

*CLAP CLAP!

"Good, Good . Magnificent !" Commented Chandler, clapping with his hands! "Now , repeat Full Counter for 1,000 times more, Next."

Next Aalbion stepped forward, swinging with it's ax at me , 

"Full Counter!" I shouted, swinging my Zephyr and returning attack back, gravelly injuring it. As  i defeat Aalbion and if he is still alive, he is returned back to get repaired.  Quite useful Golems to test your abilities on.

"Good, Good Young Master, now to only memorize feeling of needed concentration and mana output ." Commented Chandler, he is 5 meter away from me, to give me more space .

And he stopped calling me lord, he began calling me Young Master, same title as Meliodas. Does he sees Meliodas in my outside of my appearance ?who knows?

"Next"

"Arght!"  This time Aalbion was wielding axe, This time force of his attack was returned double, and it obliterated him.

"Full Counter."

"Good, after 1,000 repeating . Next will be Aalbions with Bows." Said Chandler. Moving his staff around

"Full Counter"

"You wanted to take an path between warrior and mage, then next technique would be Exterminate Ray or one of lower level spells.." Promised Chandler. "Young Master."

2 hours later.

"This spell is low-level one but quite useful, and could be essential in your arsenal Young Master." Said Chandler before pointing his staff at Aalbion and chanting " Shock Stinger."

A purple lighting bolt escaped and hurled at Aalbion and upon making contact with his it enveloped him and successfully obliterating him.

"This spell is useful for saving mana and against weak opponents such as Humans,fairies and low-level Demon and Goddesses." Explained Chandler." And it could potentially knock out strong Demons if they are exhausted ."

'That's spell which Merlin used against Assault Mode Meliodas to knock him out after his battle with Escanor." I remembered. Hearing it's voice and results of said attack

"But unfortunately before even attempting to learn this spell, you must first learn element of lighting and other said elements for further spells. This lessons would be vastly different from your first one, "Proclaimed Chandler,  "But your PL increased up to 4,500. 2,000 in strength, 500 in spirit and 2,000 in magic, your magic increased thanks to learning how to correctly control your mana."

"But also to fasten your development, it would be advised to read these books." Said Chandler, before materializing several books, for mana control and establishment of elements, and summoning a bag big enough to fit them. 

"Outside of your practice you could read them, one is about basic swordmanship and other are about mana control, they would definitely speed up your development." Answered Chandler an unasked question before putting all books into bag," For today it shall be enough of training, tomorrow we will begin next stage."

"Understand Chandler" I thanked before taking bag and we both left his room, before i exited his tower and we began heading towards castle. Me and my two guards.

'I need to learn how to control Darkness and how to manipulate it , thus creating wings to fly, i wouldn't waste 20 minutes everyday then.' I complained in my mind, i'm a type person who wants to use every second into potential things, to not waste my time too much ,well escape attempts are another story.

30 minutes later in Castle.

My Bedroom.

*Knock!

"Demon King expects your presence in Throne Room, Your Highness!" Called out voice from one of my guards.

'This would be first time he called for me, exception of dinners of course.' I though before leaving my room and heading straight for Throne Room.

Several minutes, in Throne Room.

"You called for me? Demon King." I asked bowing with my head, to DK, who was seating oh his Throne.

There are two thrones in Throne Room, each for Demon King and Demon Queen. And in this room, only DK is here. Sylvia isn't here.

"Hmm, when will you begin calling me father?" Asked Man, as he stood up from his throne and walked slowly .

I remained silent at his reply, he would know when i'm lying most-likely.

"I know what you're planning, planning to betray our clan in future." Exclaimed Demon King, moving closer , now he's in front of me. "You do not consider yourself Demon, nor my son from what i was able to see ."

"But thankfully, there is a way to help you with your "Betrayal" "Said Demon King, now patting my head as IF I'M CHILD!! "To be honest, there are several ways.  Such as manipulation of your memories, erasure of your emotions, and so much more."

'SH##, !!' I Exclaimed in my mind, trying to move away from DK but he just clenched my hand, not letting me go.

"Your betrayal, will be most-likely be because of your attachment to Humans, but I and your mother both talked, and found best solution in this situation." Said Demon King, "If you lose your emotions for Human side, and only evil-like emotions remain in you, betrayal would low-down to almost-nonexistent level, in calculation."

"Wait!! Don't do it!" I pleaded, would i practically turn into Meliodas 2.0 then!!?

"What is my insurance that you wouldn't betray your clan in future?" Asked Demon King

"You created commandments. Why couldn't you create something similar to spy on me?" I asked out of desperation, sure . I wouldn't want to have commandment in me, no matter how op is it. But this probably one of only ways to save myself , but how did they find out what i was planning, so early?

"Ok, i will take half of your emotions and combine them with my own power to create an eleventh unofficial commandment, specially made for you." Stated Demon King before plunging his hand into my chest,

"Agg!" 

And pulling out a pink substance from me.

"This commandment will not be a curse to you, but to others..." Demon King, summoned his own darkness before using it with pink substance, creating a vortex of magic to fly around.

It created a black ball with S symbol.

Chapter word count 1046