Chapter 25 Estarossa!?

1 week later. In Demon Realm, Castle, Sigris Room

Sigris POV

"Ah!" I grunted , waking up . "Wait, this is my room? Wasn't  i in fairy King's forest ? " I asked myself before memories surged. Memories of another new person.

Estarossa.

I got memories of how i admired him? and wanted to learn Full Counter to be just like him? 

Weird. So after all ,Gowther did it. I though that there is slight possibility he wouldn't alter everyone's memories, considering that I'm here with Mother.

But it seems to be fixed point in time. 

I slowly got up from my bed, before noticing several things about my body. I'm taller, i have longer hair. I'm more muscular.

"What is this?" I asked myself before clenching my hands and inspecting my body. 'Let's try this.' I though before using my ability to sense Power Level on my self. And, i  got stronger, is it because my body matured, it's not impossible. 

My Power Level is 95k with both Demon Mark and Commandment.

Immediately i noticed that i was in copy of Estarossa's outfit same color. With Darkness still enveloped to create fake limbs, that still didn't change. I concluded after still feeling my darkness around them. 

To test my power, i decided to quit out of Demon Mark and suppress my Commandment boost, which is possible but i would still have curse but not boost.. And as a result, my Power Level dropped from 90k to 32k." 27k in strength, 3k in magic and 2k in spirit.

"Another." I though before using Demon Mark and my Power Level jumped to 59k: 54K in strength , 3k in magic and 2k in spirit.

And my commandment's boost evolved from 30k to 31k. it seems.

Again, using my commandment's boost, i checked it again, and it's 90k :75k  in strength, 18k in magic and 2k in spirit.

But, still. There must have been a price for such power.

*Knock! Doors to my bedroom were opened by one and only, Estarossa .  

"You have woken up.. ha. Father want's to see you." Spoke Estarossa, leaning on doors frame.

"Why?" I asked him. my memories are fuzzy.

"Well , you did kill two Archangels . He wants to see you personally after you wake up." Replied Estarossa, before smirking. I finally noticed Demon Mark on his head, he has commandment already.

"How long was i unconscious ?" I asked him a more important question, 

"For two weeks."

"What Archangels did i kill?" I asked,  i most-likely was in berserk state, which in theory should have been possible but.. 

"Well, after you have gone crazy , you managed to kill two Archangels , Sariel and Tarmiel, it was spectacle to see, that's what Galand's says ."

"So, was mission success?" I asked him..

"It was more than a success. They lost three Archangels, Fairy and Giant Kings. This was more that devastating punch through Stigma. " Explained Estarossa.

"Three, I suppose you killed third, guessing from Commandment in you." I concluded the obvious."And who was it? Ludociel?"

"No, it was Mael." Answered Estarossa. "But you still killed two of the four Archangels. I'm proud of you."

"hmm."

"Now we should go, father and Zeldris are awaiting us in meeting room." Said Estarossa before walking away. I did same.

Several minutes of walking . We are finally in front of said room. Estarossa pushed the doors and we are welcomed by sight of Demon King and Zeldris.

"Good, take seat, we will have very important conversation." Said Demon King before motioning with his hands at free seats.

We both took our seats and i noticed how there is extra seat. For Estarossa.

"Now, as you know that Meliodas supposed to be crown prince and next Demon King, but because he betrayed our clan, he is stripped of his future crown. "Began Demon King. "Normally, next  in line for Crown would be Estarossa, but because everyone of you managed to either kill Archangels or Defeat two Kings of Clans, we will chose next Crown prince with battle."

As Demon King said it, a deep silence ensured here. With all three of us definitely wanting that throne. 

I don't have a specific reason for why. But if i'm able to get it, why not?

"In next year, you three would duel against each other, who is left standing as victor will get my throne, in that time-frame you have time to become stronger and accustomed to your abilities, and Zeldris i will take God from you when duel begins." Stated DK, looking at Zeldris who nodded.

"And, because of your servitude ,i'm allowing you to continue your affair with that Vampire girl." As DK said, Zeldris face gotten from shocked to something-like happy. He probably though that DK didn't know his affair with Gelda and now that he is allowed to marry her, he truly doesn't need DK's throne. 

After all, he wanted that damn throne to shift laws.

"Estarossa, i'm proud of you. You managed to kill not only one of the Four Archangels but also the strongest." Commented DK turning around to look at Estarossa more . 'Even though, i know you aren't my son.'

'DK probably knows that Estarossa isn't his son, when he fought against Meliodas, he had stated that he knew Estarossa wasn't his son.' I though.

DK now has turned his attention to me.

"I'm also proud of you, you managed to Kill two of the Four Archangels. Now with their strongest fighters dispatched. We are having upper-hand." Commented DK. "But, it really unfortunate what happened to you. Do you know why you are older?"

"No, i can only guess that my power has somehow accelerated my age."

"Yes . Your rage form or whatever is it. Had no other choice than to fuel it's power by using your life-span. In other words , you have matured in body and lost at least several hundreds of years of lifespan. Which is unfortunate truly." Explained Demon King.

'Well, i still have more life-span if what DK said was true that we Demi-gods have life-span of 10k at least. ' I though, already trying to form several plans for my future

Chapter Word Count 1005