Chapter 29 The new Hair to the Throne

One whole week later.

Word of the new Hair to the Demon Clan's throne had heard through the realms.

From Demon Realm, Britannia , Celestial Realm and Fairy Realm.

In Britannia , Fairy King's forest. 

Base of the Stigma. And alliance of races against the Demon Clan.

In Headquarters. In Ludociel Room.

"D#mn those Demons!!" Screamed Ludociel, before hitting his wall with his bare hands in pure rage. "I will avenge you Mael!! You have been killed by that filth of Estarrosa. I along with Sariel and Tarmiel will avenge you when they get their bodies back!!"

Screamed Ludociel, hitting walls of  his room. Before finally calming down .

"We will have to use it. Won't we?" Asked Ludociel himself, obviously referring to the Coffin of the Eternal Darkness. I mean are Goddesses mentally r#tarded? They joined forces with other clans to eliminate the Demon Clan, when they couldn't they sealed Demons. This just shows how Demons were more powerful than other races combined.

"Her Excellence is calling you, Lord Ludociel." Called out one voice, from the other side of the doors to his room.

At other side of the Fairy King's Forest.

There is small campfire, close to it are two people. Elizabeth and Meliodas.

"He will be the next Demon King. He is next in line after all." Said Elizabeth as she sat down near Meliodas. Who just continued to look at ground.

"Yes, he will be, if our father resigns or dies.." Said Meliodas before putting a fish next to him into metal stick. The famous cooking of the Meliodas is beginning.

"Yes, "

"....."

"......"

"So, did you think he would have won against Zeldris?" Asked Elizabeth before hugging Meliodas.

"Well, i believed he would defeat Estarossa but for Zeldris, he must have won without letting Zeldris to activate Omnious Nebula." Said Meliodas before continuing. "That's the only way i can imagine it."

"Zeldris is strong, strong enough to defeat Ludociel."

In Lios.

Headquarters of the Seven Knights of the Black.

"Did you heard , Sigris is the new Crown Prince." Said Galla as she just joined their conversation.

In the room all other members for exception of Sigris.

"Yes, we are just discussing that piece of information." Said Atallah as he turned around to look at her.

"This just means more fame and more battles for us!" Shouted energetic Pump, he is true sadist . 

"I'm bored, i want food. I will go to prison." Said Dahaaka, not that much interested in any type of conversation, if it doesn't have Human souls involved .

"Hmm, this just makes things more interesting ." Said Bellion as he leaned on nearby walls. 'This also makes Sigris more worthy of leading me. After all, not every Demon can lead group of powerful Demons like us.'

"I will return into my room. I got spells that i need to test after all." Said Derocchio as he excused himself before leaving.

"AH! I can't wait to be back on battlefield!" Shouted Pump as he danced around.

"World is getting more interesting with every passing second." Affirmed Atollah as he also left, possibly to harvest more souls.

'You are worthy, do you know it. Leader.'

In Demon Realm .

Commandments Headquarters. 

"Hah! Did you heard it, Sigris is the new hair!" Screamed drunk Galand. 

"Yes, we did. If that boy managed to defeat Zeldris , then he is worthy of being one." Said Melascula who butted in.

"He is worthy . Had you seen his fight against Archangels you wouldn't have talked this way." Said Derieri, who is backed up by Monspeet.

"That boy might be young, but give him dozens of years more and he would be stronger than Meliodas." Said Monspeet.

"Hah, we need to see that. That guy is strong, that is sure." Said Galand. As he drunk even more alcohol. 

"Lord Sigris will be better suited as crown prince rather than that Traitor Meliodas." Butted in Fraudrin as he stepped on  Sigris side.

"That is for sure."

"Yea."

"But you two are overly quite, Gloxinia and Drole" Said Melascula as she looked at the two. Meliodas before he betrayed had killed two members of the ten Commandments, Zeno and Aranak. 

And now these two Kings after being defeated by Zeldris had run off, and some-time later Zeldris had again caught them and threatened them, they had no choice but to join. Which they did.

"Well, we almost died fighting against Sigris." Said Gloxinia, as he had vines surrounding his body. He referring to his battle against Sigris, but at that time King was possessing his body. Do they think , that they had made decisions at that time? After all , how could they remember something in which they did not possess body, most-likely they think that they had made decisions at that time and have weird memories on how they acted.

"Hmm. Yes." Stated Drole.

'And Gowther also has betrayed us." Said Fraudrin, remembering the doll that he followed around as substitute .

Demon Realm.

In Royal Castle,

Sigris room.

I'm currently laying on my bed.

Remembering what all happened previous days. And how father and mother had to go somewhere , on a special mission.

I closed my eyes, before feeling something akin to a earthquake. 

"No, this is not normal earthquake. The whole Demon Realm is shaking!?" I shouted, immediately standing up. And leaving my room through balcony. 

Ground is still shaking.

Just as i looking around i noticed weird spheres flying at my location. 

5 of them to be precise, they are purple-black in color, very similar to Commandments.I immediately moved out of their way, But they followed me. 

I decided to risk it. And landed on ground. 

Just in time as they got absorbed into my body. And i felt great power in me, i looked at myself before checking my PL.

It got skyrocketed to 430K!! 

*BOOM! Magic surged through me before exploding. And i heard weird voice in my head.

<Don't worry son. You are my heir, you will govern Demon Realm from now on . If you hear this message. It means i died in my battle with Cath Palug with your Mother. I decided to lend this strength to my next Heir.>

<You will slowly gain knowledge on what powers  i gave to you. Including my Innate Magic, The Ruler. This strength from now on. Is yours and yours alone.>

*BOOM! Even bigger explosion of magic happened enveloping me around. 

Darkness enveloped around me before creating something akin to a cocoon of darkness. 

A new Ruler of the Demon Clan will be born.

The new Demon King. Sigris

The End. But will there be a sequel

And done! This fanfic is complete!

Chapter Word Count 1159

 Now,  i might make separate fanfic, that is sequel of this one and explains what is happening in 3,000 years later. With new MC or i might still keep Sigris.

But to speak the truth. I might not make sequel. This fanfic was supposed to only have events that happened 3,000 years ago

I will make pause of making fanfics for some time. 

Next fanfic could be Bleach.

MC reincarnated in Bleach with his Own Zanpakuto. a Zanpakuto based With upgraded SDS powers.