Chapter 6 Day with Meliodas?

Next morning 

Sigris POV

I was writing my book, before i heard knock on my doors.

*Knock!

"Come in." I spoke, before doors opened and Meliodas stepped inside my room.

"What could you need?" I asked him, this would be fourth time i actually meet him, well i was avoiding pretty much everyone from my "Family" it would take me some time to get adjusted to my "Demon Form". I still did not reach level of control where i can switch between these forms.

And how was i even turned into Demon? By blood? I should ask DK later,

At my words, previously expressionless face morphed into another with smirk,

'Isn't he supposed to be emotionless, strongest demon, excluding DK in this time. And why does he still show emotions, while they are sadistic and evil-like they are still emotions. Well, who cares, he is still evil.' I though.

"You are going to have an entire day with me, today both you and i have day off, even with your training." Exclaimed Meliodas, " We are going to have fun killing Goddesses!"

I just gave him blank stare before speaking " Can i pass?"

"No."

I lost this game, i didn't think i would have to kill someone so soon.

"I'm not strong as you, i cannot hunt Goddesses at your level." I argued, still hoping i can reason with him.BUT Seriously, there are only 1 Goddess who could pose a problem to jim, and it's MAEL!!!

"We are not going after Archangels, but normal Goddesses, the weakest bunch. You need combat experience and to taste first murder." Explained Meliodas, crossing his arms over his chest, not leaving room for argument.

1 hour later in Human World or rather Britannia .

So, here was main base, Castle is still pretty much destroyed, building were undergoing a rebuilding. And there giant craters outside of it, probably from sunshine or impacts, guessing from it's size.

I followed Meliodas, i mean what was i supposed to do? To run off? When i still don't even know how to control my Demon Mark!!

"Take this." Stated Meliodas before throwing a sword at me. " This sword is specifically made for physical Full Counter, it would be useful in future ."

"This." I looked at sword, it's a sword Estarossa used in his fight against Escanor! This sword remained mystery, it's name was unknown!

"It has a name, Zephyr." Said Meliodas turning around to look at me, before motioning me to get closer.

'Zephyr huh,' I thought glancing at my new sword and murmured small "Thank you" 

"Hmm" It was his reply.

As we are walking, we found a crown full of different Demons, surrounding 10 or more Goddesses , probably soldiers who with 4 Archangels attacked this base, and they were left behind.

"They are princes!"

"Its His Highness Meliodas and Sigris!"

"Your Highness Meliodas!"

'What! did my Demonization travelled through entire Demon Clan, !!

"Yeah, Goddess scum!! You will get executed for your wrong doing!!" Shouted Demons one after another.

"Kill Goddesses!!"

"Kill Goddesses!!"

"Watch and learn ,Sigris" Spoke Meliodas before a giant sword appeared in his hand, sword is double of his height!

*ZWISH! with one swing , two heads dropped down. 

"Wait!! Don't kill me!" Shouted Goddess as she tried desperately to beg. But with another swing, she was dead too.

And all Goddesses began begging one after another, but the more they begged . They dropped dead. Mind you they are chained.

Till only 3 Goddesses are left, and Meliodas turned around to look at me.

"Normally i would have tortured them. But because i want you to feel your first kill, i made exception," Said Meliodas, with what could be translated as sadistic voice. "All three are yours!"

Why i was not shocked at their death? I was expecting it, but still, where is shock, emotions? Is it because i became Demon? 

And why do i feel hate for them, it's not full hate, if it was i wouldn't have been able to move, because of Meliodas Commandment ? Is it because Demon and Goddesses are polar opposites , balance or again because i am Demon? And why do  i feel happy because i want them dead?

What's happening with me? I was not like this ?!!!

And unconsciously , i walked up to them and before realizing i sliced head of one of them. And , there is not mental breakdown? I am a truly not Human anymore.

"Good, now two more." Commented Meliodas, pointing at two other Goddesses who begged even more.

"Please!! Let us go! We won't attack you ever again!!"

*Swish, this time Meliodas, has actually taken my hand and swinging it at Goddess. Killing it, before it could continue.

And last one is actually quiet.

"YOU DEMON SCUM, YOU'LL DI-" This time my hand in reflex swinged, cutting his head off. Normally Goddesses have incredible regeneration/healing factor. That's what fandom said, but i suppose it's different for every Goddess, maybe it depends on PL the four Archangels are in their own league in Goddess Clan.

"Good,"

And so, remain of the day was spent with Meliodas, either with Meliodas giving out some very important advices, comments.

In Building

Both Meliodas and Sigris are seating,

'Man, i'm already bored , maybe i should read books about magic  to cure my boredom as this world doesn't have technology of my.' I though glancing at my cup, full of water with cubes of ice.

"Do you know about Hellblaze," Asked Meliodas, from other side of table.

"Dark flame from Demon Realm?" I asked him, i do know how powerful  that ability is, it has ability to kill immortals but only on level of Ban, as it left permanent scar on his face, it's also called an inextinguishable black flame. But unfortunately it is not able to kill Meliodas who was cursed by DK.

"Yes, one of most powerful techniques of our clan,  Hellblaze has many moves, such as Hellblaze enchant , allow you to enchant your weapon with it." Said Meliodas before picking spoon at other side of table, and enchanting it with Hellblaze.

"This techniques doesn't require too much concentration, at least basic level of Hellblaze, so called Enchant, and i'm going to teach it you today." Proclaimed Meliodas .

Chapter word count 1007