Chapter 26 Plans and Control

2 weeks later.

At training ground.

Sigris Pov

'In these past weeks i'm training to control my strength with any possible means.' I thought as i explained in my mind, "I might have gotten more powerful, but all that is useless if i do not know how to control said power. "

*ZWISH! I punched in front of me, and air pressure was strong enough to continue it's destruction path,  it was big, it destroyed whole nearby forest. 

"Let's try on that mountain." I said to myself before  punching air at direction of said mountain, not even second later, t was obliterated. 

*BOOM!

'Now, for my plans. I want to be next Demon King obviously, but i still want to have my body, so no thanks to Commandments .' I though before sighing ' I have one year to become stronger or to Give Ryujin Jakka more souls. I need more experience and better swordsmanship.'

'From current PL, i can defeat Estarossa easily , he's not a problem, but Zeldris is another story, without God, Magic would work on him , but Omnious Nebula is still a problem.' I thought

'Escanor had sunshine and PL over 225k in The One, and he mostly used Sunshine to upgrade his strength . But, if i create flames hot enough to dissipate darkness..' 

'With my Re-quip magic , i hold advantage over Zeldris, he cannot harm me with magical attacks when i have scrolls with Full Counter. Remember how i wanted to learn seals? I wanted to engrave magical full counters in scrolls and other attacks. And i can easily summon said scrolls. Who ever said that this magic is useless, is wrong.'

Just imagine attack heading my way, i summon one scroll and toss it at said attack , and said attack would return back to caster.

And from now on, i will need to over-use these skills. I would need to seal specific attacks into scrolls , upgrade them. I need to prepare for future.

One more week , one more week i will train here to adjust my strength, And then, i will return back to battlefield , after all Ryujin Jakka is hungry and i will give him as many souls as i could.

Why do i want DK's throne? Why not? This could be said to be AU so we do not know even how long he and Demon Queen could live, in case something terribly happens.

'And i obviously need better Swordsmanship skill. And who is better in that aspect than Chandler? Cusack obviously, it's time to learn from him. ' I thought before creating wings made of darkness and flying away at direction where is his tower supposed to be.

Minutes of flying later at max speed.

I found his tower, or what appeared to be a house with tower-like part on roof. Landing on ground few meters away from doors.

*Knock! Knock! Knock! I knocked on the door and waited few seconds before it was opened. And familiar face has greeted me.

"Greetings Your Highness,  why do i owe your pleasure?" Asked Cusack politely as he bowed slightly before moving at the right side to let me in.

"You are aware of our future fight for throne?" I questioned  him, words about what will happen had already spread through Demon Realm.

"Yes, from rumors in exactly , one year in future, a duel will happen between  three princess to ensure that victor would get right to the throne." Repeated Cusack, he is not stupid, he's catching up on why i am here.

"Yes, and that's why i am here, two years ago, you said that when i would like to learn way of the sword, now i want it, is offer still there?"

"Hmm, yes it, Your Highness,  i Cusack never backs on my own word," Re-assured Cusack before asking " But what happened to you? "

"3 weeks ago, when  we fought against the Archangels of the Goddess Clan, we won . They lost three members as you heave heard of?"

"Yes, Estarossa managed to kill Mael and Your Highness managed to kill Sariel and Tarmiel, thus weakening them." Stated Cusack.

"Yes, exactly, but i had to use my trump card and lost myself in my power, my power managed to eat through my life-span , shorten it. And accelerated my aging, i had gained boost in my power because my body matured but i lost several hundreds of years of life." I explained to him.

"Hmm, that was heavy price, But how are your skills with sword?" Asked Cusack.

"Hmm, advanced level most-likely, not at Meliodas or Zeldris level but still very close." I answered him before he turned around and motioned at doors away.

"That doors lead to trainin ground, my own personal but very similar to Chandlers." He answered unasked questioned before walking to said doors opening them and entering. Few seconds later i did the same. 

When i entered through  the doors i was meet by desert-like place, similar to Chandlers but with way many rocks around.

"Your Highness, show me your skills." Said Cusack, before turning around and un-sheathing two swords . Seeing this , i unsheathed Ryujin Jakka in my right hand and Zephyr in my left hand.

We both waited to see who would first make a move.

*BOOM! It was Cusack who at incredible speed appeared in front of me, before continuously slashing at me, i parried with Zephyr and Ryujin Jakka. 

Each strike was unable to touch me, but it was slowly pushing me back.  And i decided to switch to offensive .

*BOOM! With one slash from Ryujin Jakka, i managed to push him back 10 meters, i have greater strength, so i have upper-hand in that aspect at least. 

But peace didn't last long. We were back at blocking  each other attacks.

'His skill at sword is almost as good as Zeldris own,  but he is holding back for me, i see it.' I thought , before slashing at him and pushing him back.

*ZWISH!

*SLASH! 

Sounds of our blades meeting each other constantly could be heard from  Cusack's training ground. 

"Not bad, but they are  slow, and not precise, if you want to slash with your sword at someone, you need to do it with intent to kill." Commented Cusack. Reading his swords.

Chapter Word Count 1031