Chapter 8 Commandment of Fear!

Sigris POV.

I'm currently looking at new made commandment, but wait. Originally the ten commandments were made so DK could in future possess a body if someone absorbs all commandments as they somehow had portions of his soul. So does Meliodas needs 11 of them to be possessed or only 10?

"This is Commandment of Fear, anyone who shows fear in your presence will be unable to harm you, only YOU. They would be able to move, able to chant magic at you, attack you but their attack won't work. They technically would attack you, but they would unconsciously stop their attack." Explained Demon King before forcefully plunging said commandment into my chest. "This will allow me to know your intentions to some level, no matter where you are."

"I feel stronger," I though aloud as i felt both, my strength and magic increase drastically. But i also somehow feel emptier?

"Your PL is now, 15,000 in strength,  15,000 in magic and 500 in spirit, total 30,500. " Stated Demon King, finally  releasing my hand" Your PL increased because I have taken small part of my own to give you,  But if you feel fear, you only won't be able to harm yourself."

"Does this additional boost stays same even without Demon Mark?" I asked him,

"Yes, your Demon Mark will only buff "YOUR" PL not my strength." Explained Demon King." And no, you aren't part of Current Ten Commandments, you're just special case."

"You need to re-learn you control, and what is better for physical control than a fight? " Asked Demon King himself, cracking his  fist and pulling out what appears to be an belt. "I'll have to re-educate you personally for even thinking of betraying your clan. As you are only but a child, no a baby in Demon age, i won't be too hard on you."

I just stared at him blankly, BEFORE RUNNING TO DOORS! IN BLIND HOPE TO ESCAPE!! BUT I JUST CRASHED INTO BARRIER!!!!!

"Oh, yes. I created barrier around us." Said Demon King, appearing behind me with a smile on his damned face.

"AAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Nonetheless . 8 hours both Demon King and Demon Prince were in throne room for prince "training"

It couldn't truly be called training!

As MC just got manhandled , and at the end of the day accepted his fate . And because of some "TREATHS" from Demon King he finally began calling him Father , rather reluctantly but for him, it shall suffice.

While it obviously couldn't be called training , it also couldn't be called a complete waste of time. As Sigris learned to finally control his darkness, to manipulate it.

To heal his body, attach limbs.

And create wings, the most basic affinities .

One thing is for sure, Sigris would remember this beating his whole life.

 next day.

Training ground 100km away from castle.

This is training ground, used by both Meliodas and Zeldris in past, but now because Sigris can successfully manipulate darkness he doesn't have problem coming here.

"Each week, i have total of 3 hours free to spend for you Sigris, let's begin, you would need experience so for that i will restrict myself to your current new level of power" Complimented Zeldris before putting his hand at his sword. "I won't use God, you probably don't know what that is, it's power given to me by our Father , this power completely nullify all and any magical attacks thrown at me and beyond."

"Even though i wouldn't stand a chance even if you restricted yourself at my level, you are still fastest swordsman in whole Demon Realm." I complimented before summoning my Zephyr and slashing at Zeldris with inhuman speed, my attack created shockwaves around us. But he just parried them with tip of his sword.

"While that is true, you still do not possess skills of normal swordsman, it is easy for me to predict your moves,  after you are done with training from Chandler you should train with Cusack , he would be glad to train you. But before that, i shall sharpen your sword." Stated Zeldris still blocking all of my attacks but returning any.

I tried to attack him from above,  

From below, 

From right,

From left,

It's not like  i was expecting to win or even scratch him, my attacks are only slashes and thrusts , i still didn't get any training in sword.

I jumped back 2 meters before calling out my Enchant: Hellblaze, 

"Hellblaze, yes. Meliodas mentioned it , he said you learned it pretty quickly." Commented Zeldris before he also used Hellblaze to block my own. 

After several slashed i deactivated my own, seeing this he did same.

"It's time for me to attack, " Said Zeldris before slashing at me,  i waited for this !!

"Full Counter!!" I returned his strike, causing a slash to appear around his right shoulder.

"You learned Full Counter? A physical variant?" Asked surprised Zeldris , not even paying attention to his wound , it's probably minor one for him, that is. And it healed imeditatelly 

"Apparently i'm compatible with physical variant only." I answered .   Before equipping my PDL armor, and again attacking him , but this time with axe!

*BOOM! I attacked him from above and pressure of my attack left a giant crater below him, but he still didn't bunch even a 1cm , only blocked it with his sword. Seeing this , i picked up my spear and thrusted at him from above, but guy just blocked it again.

I flew higher from ground, before levitating my four weapons at him. And controlling them from my position, but alas my control of them is so devastating that Zeldris almost fell asleep!!!

"Interesting weapons and armor, but you should improve your control over them!" Said Zeldris before disappearing from my view, but he appeared above me before kicking me to ground.

*BOOM!! My fall to ground created even bigger shockwave than i did!

"Gah!" 

"Enchant: Hellblaze!" I shouted before swinging my katana, one of my four weapons at Zeldris, creating a slash made of Hellblaze, he looked at it with impassive face before returning same it with his own attack.

"You are too strong, ha" I complained out loud, and falling to the ground, before standing up and flying , to meet our weapons again.

Chapter word count 1020