Chapter 18 Bellion?!

Sigris POV

Few days later.

Demon Realm 

In special mountainous region. Are seven figures gathered . The Future Seven Knights of Black.

All future members are gathered, but 5 who already joined  me are behind me, around 20 meters. And in front of me is Bellion.

"You want to recruit me into new group of strong Demons?" Asked Bellion." But what do i get from it?"

"Allies, potential fame, and chance for being one of Ten Commandments in future if someone of them die. Isn't that what you want?" I asked him, having to turn my head over to look at him , he is tall.

"I have long ago surpassed strength of the Ten Commandments. But fame..." Murmured Bellion, becoming lost in his words.

"You have not, while it is true that you would have second biggest PL after Meliodas, you have not surpassed him." I answered his proclamation, Bellion, has PL of 58k. 45K in strength , 11k in magic and 2k in spirit, he's strong enough to be my right-hand man.

At my remark, Bellion narrowed his eyes at me. But it seems he is not arrogant like in movie... hm... 

"Let's make a deal. If i defeat you, then you will acknowledge  me as stronger than any of the Demon Prnces and you would serve me!!" Proclaimed Bellion, "But if you defeat me, i will serve you for my whole life, even if i have to sacrifice it."

"Deal?" He asked , giving his hand, for handshake.

Which i took. "Deal."

"Good, we begin, NOW!" Screamed Bellion, be slashing at me with his broad sword from the movie , The Prisoners of the sky.

But too bad for him, i had managed to summon Zephyr in name.

"Full Counter!!" I returned his attack, double, leaving a gushing wound across his chest.  But there are several weaknesses for my Full Counter. for my physical variant to work, i have to be able to react to said attack , to see it, to sense it. So , if person who has bigger strength than me in large margin is attacking me and i can't react to his/her said attack then my Full Counter would be useless, but against Bellion, it's useful..

"Enchant:Hellblaze." I chanted before slashing at me ,but bastard dodged it before jumping away..

"Hellblaze Wave" I chanted, sending said attack at his location, but he dodged it again. Before  pointing his arm at nearby rock.

"Try this!!" Screamed Bellion before using his buffed levitation to levitate all rocks and stones at me. There are thousands of them.

"Gokuencho!" I shouted, before manifesting said attack in my left hand. Before phoenix made of fire hurled out of it at rocks..

*BOOM! Huge explosion happened.
"

"Hah!" He screamed again, before appearing right behind me and attacking my from my back. But i parried it, thus sending me at nearby mountain and destroying it completelly.

"Kaijinryuu!" I chanted, this time instead of sending phoenix, i sent Dragon made out of fire at him.  He was only 20 meters away . He wasn't able to dodge.

*BOOM!! It created huge explosion .

"Hah, you are truly Demon worth of being called Demon of Fire, to think you would have this mastery." He coughed , his darkness is coating his entire body, where are burns but they are slowly healed.

"Are you surrendering ?" I asked him, still reading myself. While my attacks are strong, i don't think they are at level of Monspeet yet, i want to surpass him. 

"NOT YET!!"  He screamed again, before hurling at me, but this time i blocked his attack before kicking him away .

I summoned four weapons from my PDL armor.

"Ultimate Hellblaze Wave!" I chanted before my flew at his position. But bastard has speed, he dodged it at last second.

*BOOM!

*ZWISH, we clashed with our swords again, but it's obvious who has upperhand. 

"Enchantl:Hellblaze" I murmured before slashing at him , he parried before punching my in my stomach .  But immediately , i returned  with my own punch  in his stomach.

"Gah! You are definitely strong." He complimented before jumped away several meters.

"Same could be said for ,you." I returned, just in time as he jumped to slash me again with his sword, but this time..

"Full Counter!" I returned it to him, i could just spam Full Counter.

"Gah, not again." He murmured before releasing darkness t o heal himself. " Hellblaze , beam." He pointed at me with his index finger from his left hand, before beam made out of Hellblaze hurled at me.

"S#it!" I hadn't expected it. It tore right through my left shoulder, leaving scar. But i managed to heal it with my darkness and combination of my own Hellblaze.

"Tsk. What could you possible still posses from your skills?" Asked Bellion, taking one step closer.

"Oh, many things you do not know but. I will have to use my trump card to finish this." I proclaimed.

"Oh, and what is it?"

*BOOOM! I have transformed into my UDM form. My magic swirled around, pressuring whole ground. Giving my magic more sinister presence and PL increased to 86k PL, i'm successfully in rank of the Four Archangels with this PL.

"S#IT!" He shouted, his instincts and experience had helped him to perceive in what danger he is now.,

"Hahahahah, it's beautiful. " I commented, looking at my hands ,inspecting them, feeling powerful even more, like i can take on any one in this world.

But , i should focus to end this sooner.

*BOOOM! In split of a second, i have summoned spear from my PDL armor, before thrusting it at Bellion, and dragging him across mountains, destroying everything in my path before kicking him into air.

'I always wanted to do this , like Frieza did.' I though before using my darkness to envelop Bellion , in what could be said to be ball or cocoon . And i kicked it at another location, but it was not faster than me.

Next second i was there , kicking it above into air. And next second i was in air, just in time to kick it below to ground. 

And so, i repeated this said process for several minutes , it should have been enough to crush his pride.

"It should be enough." I stated before absorbing my Darkness back into my body, only too see slightly devastated Bellion, emotionally that is.

"Are you ready to fulfil your part of the deal?" I asked him.

Chapter Word Count 1051