Chapter 22 Drole and Gloxinia vs Sigris

Whole week later.

Today, i and Calmadios of the Ten  Commandments were supposed to attack several Savage Tribes of Humans. We did, i obviously brought my SKB to finish this faster.  We all separated to finish this faster, but i decided to separate with Calmadios .

Why? Because this seems to be same time when Drole and Gloxinia fought against Calmadios, and probably few hours before Estarossa was created by Gowther.

And to possible dispose both, Drole and Gloxinia before they became problem in future, by boosting King and Diane.

*BOOM!!

"It seems that they began!" I though out aloud before running at incredible speed at their location.

From this distance, i could tell Calmadios Magic signature and two more powerful but Fairy and Giant . There is no mistake, they are Kings of their respective clans.

Just as i was running, to find their location, Calmadios magic signature completely disappeared, he's dead.

*BOOM! I fire Gokuencho at first second when Gloxinia noticed  me. But Drole moved in front to bock it,

"Heavy Metal!" He shouted before his body was enveloped in said metal, But i didn't wait even one second. I fired another Gokuencho at him . But next second. Blast struck me, sending me into nearby mountain.
*BOOM!

"First Form: Basquias!" 

'S#it! i need to wrap this quickly , before he comes! Then i wouldn't be able to change plot!' I though before jumping away from giant crater, created by Basquias before wrapping my body in darkness and creating wings to fly!

In next two seconds, i was at their location.

"Diane!!" Shouted Gloxinia, just in time as i kicked Drole and cutting his left arms off.

'Wait! Did he said Diane?' I though , lost in mind, but i dodged in last second strike from Gloxinia who was Yggdra Armor. "Is he king?"

"King ! I me-mean Drole!"Shouted Drole who is likely Diane from future, so Time-regression spell?

*BOOM! Giant explosion happened, bastard again blasted his beam from First Form Basquias at me who blasted my Gokuencho at said beam.

"Giga Pick!" Shouted Diane, making signs with his hands (I will refer to Diane as he, while she's in Drole's body, it's easier to write.) before ground morphed on my feet. Creating giant diamond shape to impale me. But i just kicked it straight . Turning it into dust.

'He was healed ha.'

*Creak!

"Giga Crush!" This time all the pieces of ground hurled in sky.

"Giga Fall!" This time all these piece hurled at me.

"Tsk, i'll have to use it, to end this fight easily." I though aloud before transforming into my UDM form.

"BOOM! All these pieces were turned into dust by swings of Zephyr. And confident faces of Diane and King turned into shocked and afraid. They must have sensed my aura.

"Enchant:Hellblaze!" I  chanted before  slashing at King, but Diane again blocked it with Heavy Armor.

"But i didn't stop, i propelled straight at her face with my kick. Force of my kick was enough to crush her into ground, even if she was using Heavy Armor.

"Diane! You!" Screamed King, before flying at me to swing at me with his claws from Yggdra Armor, but with one swing of Zephyr his armor broke and he was launched at Diane.

"Cough! Is this how we are gonna end , ha King?" Asked Diane, standing up slowly .

"No Diane! I won't let anything to happed to you!" Proclaimed King, before aiming his spear at me, i just watched this drama.

They both are heavily bleeding, while that could be changed by King, i won't allow it. 

Just as i unsheathed Ryuujin Jakka , i felt two strong Magical presence, two very familiar,

*BOOM!

They were Meliodas and Elizabeth.,

'Tsk! It would be too good to kill them! their plot armor! now when i remember it , all sins are chosen to be sins because they are prophesied to defeat The Ten Commandment, just with that f#cking plot , does that mean i can't just future?'

"Hello brother !' Said Meliodas, who was in front of me. "What is that form?"

"Sigris!!" Shouted King , somehow his face changed into terror from just hearing my name. What could i have done in future ?

"Oh,this, it's my trump card and means to end fight fast."I answered before smiling, i sensed six strong signatures heading this way, no other than SKB.

*BOOM!

"The former heir to the Throne, Meliodas." Stated Bellion,  who is now behind me. He seems ready to attack him.

"Die for your traitorous ways!" Shouted, just before he was about to attack Meliodas i interfered . I kicked him.

"Stay down, fool. Had you attacked him, you would have died!" I screamed at fool.

"Ugh!" He stood up, my kick wasn't hard that much, it was enough to send him several meters away. I need him alive for my future plans after all..

"So, what are you doing here Meliodas and Elizabeth?" I asked them , when i can't kill kings of Fairy and Giants, then maybe i could get informations by talk.

"Oh, we can't just let you to kill Drole and Gloxinia , you know." Answered Meliodas, he is turning into his Canon version.

"hmm"
"......"

"How are you doing ?" I asked him

"Good ,you and Zeldris?" He asked and replied.

"Well, it's good, and Zeldris hates your guts." I answered plainly. At hearing my words he sighed.

"If you would be kind enough, we would like to leave! And without fight, please." Said Meliodas before turning around, same with Elizabeth and now healed Diane and King.

And they run off, .

And i turned off my UDM form. I wouldn't need it now.

"Why didn't you let us to kill them?" Asked irritated Dahaaka.

I turned around to look at him and others.

"Fools, we don't stand a chance against Meliodas even if we all attacked him at same time, there is too big of a gap in our power. And adding the daughter of Supreme Deity in mix is too much for our current level."

"....."

"............"

"HMM"

"Tsk."

"From now, you all will have to improve your Power Levels . You need to have PL of at least mid-commandment level." I said, before turning around.  

'I need to get stronger.' I though before looking at Ryuujin Jakka, and seeing his PL , being 10k in magic.

Chapter word count 1016