Chapter 21 Coalition vs Lios.

2 Days after last chapter, Kingdom of Lios. Castle.

Throne Room

Sigris Pov

'I'm currently seating on my throne , waiting for new that would come soon.'

I'm not only one in throne room actually. All other six members of Seven Knights of Black are . All standing in front of my throne.

"You will get your fun soon, Pump." Replied Bellion, sheathing his sword back.

"Hahhahah I can't wait to see them struggle!!"  Shouted Pump in happy tone before dancing around.

"I'm hungry." Dahaaka said. plainly, uninterested.  He looks like muscular human with green skin. But instead of having a head. He has mouth on chest along with eyes. And where his head should have been is long hair which he uses as whip.

"Yawn" Yawned Galla, she's quite bored.  She's girl with blonde hair and pigtails . She's using whip  as weapon, with which she also can boost Demon's power.

"Hmm, there would be fine amount of souls." Commented Atollah,  he's man with his left side of his body being normal human-like with pale side and his right side being red in color . He's actually Mutated Red-Demon, like how Grayroad is mutated Grey Demon.

"I the great Derocchio  will kill most human." Proclaimes self-proclaimed  Lion King, he is lion-demon with staff.

"Sight" I sighed, seeing this.  "Bellion, " I called out , getting his attention.

"Yes, leader?" He asked, after my previous beat up of him, he had become little humbled and understood that there are still people much stronger than him. 

"You will my second in command of The Seven Knights of Black." I promoted him , he's strong enough to be  replacement if i ever decide to quit SKB. (SKB will be short for Seven Knights of Black)

"Understood!"

*KNOCK! BOOM! one of the Holy Knights barged into Throne Room.

"The coalition is coming!" He shouted. While we all had sensed army of thousands of Humans coming, it's always interesting to see Holy Knights to barge into room, all scared.

"Prepare our army, we are going to meet them head on." I ordered him , before he run of to inform Great Holy Knight, My Great Holy Knight is still the same man from old Tyrant King time, But man is now way stronger, he had drunk blood of Red Demon and survived. His pl is 4,200. His name is lucas.

"You heard it, let's go." I ordered before jumping from my throne and walking out of the throne room.

"I can't wait to kill!!" Danced Pump.

"Hmm"

"Well, we would have some fun soon." Agreed Dahaaka , letting his tongue out his mouth. Disgusting .

"Just kill as many as you can." I ordered them.

"So many souls would be useful." Commented Atollah, 

"Leader, what is our current army status at our disposal?" Asked Galla, politely , while using levitation to appear right next to me.

"Holy Knights, 1,300 . 200 Red Demons, and 300 Blue Demons, dozens of Grey Demons and three Albions." I answered her, even if we SKB didn't act, Lios would still won with superior quality.

Coalition has 6k Holy Knights and 10k normal soldiers their reason to attack us is "because we are Demons and Goddess Clan ordered so". 

"Remember, we are now in Holy War against other four main Clans, not every Human Kingdom is against us. " I notified them .

"Hmm."
"......."

"......"

"Tsk"

"Yawn"

"Sight"

"...."

*BOOM! Lucas jumped close to us.

"King!, army is ready. All troops and Albions are in front of gates and beyond. Enemy is 5 km away.

"Good, order army to move, and Demons to fly over there, SDK, move"With my last words all of us either created Wings made out of darkness or used levitation to fly at high speed. Lucas flew to army before ordering Demons to follow us. And they did.

Several minutes of flying at low speed, we finally meet coalitional army.  We had to slow our speed for other Demons to catch up.

"Time for fun!!" Screamed Pump, before hurling at Humans. He was followed by Atollah and Derocchio . Who were using spells .

"SEAL!"

"Ice Meteo!" Chanted Derocchio before using his said attack to create shards of ice attack humans. 

"Great Fire Ball"

"Galla, enchant Demons" I ordered her,  immediately she used her whip to enchant Demon by Demon. As she was doing it. I hadn't even noticed that Dahaaka is rampaging around.

"Bellion, take care of the bigger fish." I ordered and he immediately flew at Goddess Divine Lance Corporal we felt seconds ago.

"Normally, i would have   Gokuencho or Kaijinryuu to get rid of such army but .." I began, slowly unsheathing my katana that lays sheathed on my right side. On left is Zephyr.

"My sword is hungry, and he needs to eat. Who i'm i to not give him several hundreds of souls to eat?" I asked practically no one, seeing all chaos happening around and Demons going Berserk.

"Turn everything to ash! Ryuujin Jakka!! " At my call, my whole body was enveloped in red flames, i not wanting to waste even one single second began rocketing straight at Holy Knights army.

They have stronger soul!

*SLASH!!
*ZVISH!

If Ryuujin Jakka kills them immediately, he absorbs their Souls then and turns said soul into my power. Allowing me to create every time stronger and hotter flames, giving me full control of said flames. Souls aren't truly, gone, they are resting in my sword as shells . He has his own Power Level in magic, the more he absorbs the more he would get powerful. And with several words, i would be able to unleash the Power Level he had absorbed it till now, and control output of said PL.  But when i use up said magic, i would need to absorb more souls to return said PL.

*BOOM! I sent slash full of flame at nearby group of Holy Knights obliterating them.

"Hellblaze!" I chanted normal Hellblaze into Ryuujin Jakka, who absorbed and duplicated hellblaze and began producing said Hellblaze instead of previous red flames.

*SWISH!

*ZVISH!

"AHH!!

"AGH!"

Cry of people soon filled whole battlefield. Cry of pain, cry for help and despair.

*BOOOM! Another explosion happened.

"Whole battlefield is full of flame..

'Weak, no wonder how Demon Clan managed to compete against all four clans in anime.'

Chapter Word Count 1006