Chapter 14 Pump

Sigris POV

*BOOM!!

More explosions happened,

"YOU MONSTER!" Screamed another Goddess as she lunged at me, before she was cut into two.

"Enchant:Hellblaze!" I shouted, in that same moments summoning Nerobasta's Lance, and thrusting it forward at another Goddess who tried to stab be me in the back.He got burned alive. 'I might be overusing my Hellblaze, but who cares. I surely do not.'

"Argh!"

"There is still so much more to deal with." I thought out loud before sensing quite strong Demon-like presence, and ever as curious as i'm, i flew to it.

But what i found , could be  described as lucky day for me.

Remember how i want to find future Six Knights of black  and instal myself as their leader?

Well, i now found one of future members, it's Pump, the nephew of Commandment of Truth Galand. Pump's PL being 26k, 10k in strength , 1k in spirit and 15k in magic. Hmm, this would be one time-chance in whole lifetime. 

But why i haven't noticed him sooner? Was he hiding his magic PL or he just joined, but if there is no thing i'm sure of, it's that Six Knights of Black haven't been established yet. And how do i know that? I was searching for minimal informations about members and if such group of strong Demon's existed, but it still doesn't.

Oh he is fighting against 10 Goddesses with PL of 2k-4k

Well,it's not a fight . It's massacre . 

He's just creating spikes full of poison all around his body. 

Jumping from one to another Goddess. Laughing happily, with voice full of sadism.

Even hugging few of them in bone crushing hug.

'This should be enough,' I though before i flew directly to him and finishing two Goddesses who almost joined his fight. 

"Pump, nephew of Galand the Truth?" I asked him, for confirmation to act my part of course.

"Your Highness! I didn't though you would come here! How may i help you?" Asked and Proclaimed Pump, jumping in front of me before bowing respectfully.

"Your dream is to become part of The Ten Commandments?"

"Yes, Your Highness."

"But, would you think about joining group of Demons i'm currently trying to make, group of powerful Demons, who could potentially become Commandment in future?"

"Hmm, how many members are in this group?" Asked Pump,  now interested.

"Currently I and you if you join. But i'm planning to find other 5 members soon. I believe you know some of them at least, all of you want to become one of the Ten Commandments. " I explained to him.

"But what is there for me if i join this group? " Asked Pump, he might seem dumb, but he is not. 

"Fame, allies, more battle's most likely and getting greater chance of being future commandment if you have been under my command." This is only few of many reasons of why they could become part of my group. I mean, what sane Demon would refuse to join into Demon prince group of Demons if said Demon wants to become commandment in future, it would be foolish.

"Hmm, it's not like i have anything to lose,  i'm bored and i like giving my enemies more pain! If you can promise me more battles than before, i'm in !" Outstretched Pump his claw/hand to me. Who took, thus confirming our the creation of my group.

"How do you plan to call our group?" Asked Pump. Interested in my name,

"Seven Knights of Black."

"Good name, it's not like i care ."

"Let's return to battlefield." I suggested before both of us flew at next , biggest concentrated battle between hundreds of Demons and Goddesses.

"You like to fight, then fight them!" I ordered him before both of us jumped into fray.

Nonetheless, battle was considerably shortened because of us.

"Full Counter!" 

"aH" I slashed another Goddess

"HuH." I dodged another slash, before kicking said Goddess away .

"Ultimate Hellblaze Wave!" I chanted before creating my attack and sending it at group of Goddesses.

Nonetheless, as Goddesses sensed our PL in magics, they slowly retreated, but we are pushing directly into their ranks.

"Ultimate Hellblaze Wave!" 

"Shock Stinger!"

"Enchant: Hellblaze." I chanted, before slashing horizontally at one Goddess.

"Enchant: Hellblaze!" I chanted, again slashing vertically at another Goddess.

And so, slowly but surely we won. Only several hours was need for us to conquer so many islands. But we ignored civilian populace, we only killed off military.

I'm currently in occupied castle/palace in meeting room with Zeldris and Fraudrin. We are discussing our next advance.

"At other front, Ten Commandments have defeated and pushed back Four Archangels, with minimal losses." Informed Zeldris, to both of us. I'm mostly only waiting for their orders.

'I mean, what i'm doing here? I'm technically child, but again. Mael as fake Estarossa had memories of even going into battles as child, in both sets of memories actually. As Estarossa and Mael, '

"Lord Zeldris, from my various sources. I found they might be planning to create alliance with other clans soon. " Pointed our Fradurin.

"Do you have any proof?" I interjected .

"Yes, multiple Humans have been seen with Goddesses and some are even abducted ."

"Hmm, Human's they are weak, but in great number as they are most reproducing clan, they could become threat if they are trained by Goddesses."

'Yes, i could create my own Human kingdom, if Father approves it. I could create it behind his back, but seeing that i have Commandment, my Kingdom would be found out in time, that is for sure.' I though, before settling to ask this my Father, later.

"Hmm,"

"Good, we have conquered these islands, Goddess Clan will be focused with Meliodas, does any one have any question?" Asked Zeldris, 

"Yes , i have. Would it be problem if i return to Demon Realm, i need to ask for Father's permission."

"For what?" Asked Zeldris,interested but not denying my question.

"I want to form Human Kingdom, to be ally for Demon Clan , obviously." I answered without hesitation , what i have to lie? Sooner or later it would have been found out, it's better to have permission for this.

Several seconds later.

"Father approved of your idea, a Cannon-Fodders would be  of good use for us. But how are you planning to form Human Kingdom?" Asked Zeldris, 

"Human Tribes, barbaric Humans who are only ruled by strong. If i defeat their chief i would become their leader and i could take-over one of minor kingdoms , use their resources for expansion." I explained my idea, this idea has potential, i could become Human King, it would need decades before i could truly assimilate Human barbarians into Kingdom i could take-over. But , i'm Demon, if there is anything i have it is time.

"I could help you by providing informations and Human resources." Interjected Fraudrin.

And, so . At both time, we are fighting against Goddess Clan and creating Human Kingdom.

Chapter Word Count 1123