Chapter 12 Merlin

Sigris POV

After i killed three of them, i looked at fourth Wizard, the one who got knocked out by Merlin's Shock Stinger.  Before completely ignoring him and sparing his life, he even didn't notice me so there is no need to finish him off to keep my PDL persona as secret.

"You... Why did you help me?" Asked nervous Merlin as i turned my head to look at her,

"From above you looked to be a child surrounded by older people. There are many assumptions one could make." I replied playing it off. Before unequipping my armor.

"You, you are Demon.." Asked , shocked Merlin. This could be her first time ever to meet real Demon. "Then... Why did you still help me?"

"Hmm,Why were you hunted by them?" I answered with my own question. Shifting conservation at her direction.

"I... I.. run off from Belialuin. And they want to return me." Answered Merlin, shifting her head to look at ground. 

"Ahh,Why did you run ?" I asked her, while already knowing answer to my question. I stepped forward to be in front of her. When i looked closer at her, i found i'm only by head taller than her....

"I didn't get what i wanted.. " Replied Merlin before straightening up, and looking directly into my eyes before widening them.. "YOUR POWER LEVEL!" It was more amazement than fear. 

'Ah yes, i forget that she can see my PL same way as Chandler, in anime she was able to see my PL with Magical Eye and without it when she fought against Zeldris, Cusack and Chandler.'

"It's 30,600 You are strongest person i meet! Are you part of Ten Commandments ?" Asked Merlin, but this time with actual fear as she took one step back.

"I'm not." I replied before raising my hands in air.

"Why were you here? A high-level Demon like you." Asked Merlin.

"Oh, i was just in Belialuin. Brought several books and left, i didn't expect to meet famous Daughter of Belialuin." I answered to her question honestly, there is no reason to lie . Currently.

"Hmm, Of course!" Merlin replied proudly? Would she replace Escanor as sin of pride at this rate?

"My name is Sigris. Your's?" 

" [Insert Merlin's true name] but i use Merlin as my name in most case." Replied Merlin, this time she was stepping forward to me.

'Oh, i can pronounce her name, but i do not know what it means. Maybe i should do some research on this language?'

'So , what are you planning from now on, Merlin? " I asked her, crossing my arms over my chest, she's still just a child.

"I was planning to run far from Belialuin and never return... "

'Should i bring her with me? It could ruin whole plot? F#ck it, plot is already ruined with my presence! And if she was meant to turn Arthur into King of Chaos, she would betray Demon Clan in future anyway.'

"Do you want to come with me?" I asked her, bringing my hand in front of her into handshake motion.

"To Demon Clan?" She asked nervously, well. Everyone would be nervous if offered such opportunity.

"Yes, Demon King would kill for someone with your ability, you could get fame, power, teaching and maybe love.." I answered her question, at last word of my sentence, she clenched my hand. In plot, she wanted love from her father, to recognize her achievements and etc. But she didn't get it, that's why she tried to run away and found Meliodas, but this time, it was me who instead of Meliodas.

"It's not like i have anything else to lose." She said firmly .

" I will ask again, there is no going back. Are you sure?" I asked her for her confirmation, just in case.

And she nodded.

"Are you capable of levitation? " I asked her, in future she was master of it, but now..

"Yes, " She answered before flying above ground.

"Good, follow me." I said, but this time i didn't equip my armor. Just used my darkness to make wings.

Around  30 minutes of flying at Sigris current full speed, and mostly dragging Merlin as she wasn't able to keep up with his speed.

They arrived at Demon Clan's main base.

In this time frame/ Castle has been rebuilt, with help of various Demon Clan members. It's smaller than original but it shall suffice. Levitation is op.

"Stay with me." I said to her as we landed outside of castle.

"Ok" She answered, walking beside my right side.

As we walked through Castle, floor by floor.

All Demons were giving us weird looks.

While i'm already known as one of three princes, it probably is weird seeing Demon prince with Human. But, if i put my words correctly, either Merlin would be accepted as ally to Demon Clan or she would be killed.

Anyway, as we walked through floor to floor.

And so, we are now in front of door leading to meeting room. In it i can sense one person. My mother.

'Here we go again.' I though before knocking and hearing response from other side to come in.

"Hello, Mother." I greeted her, Merlin immediately after glancing at her got scared and decided to hide behind me. 'S#it, she must have seen my Mother's PL.'

'H-h-h-how strong she is, sh-she's your mother?" Murmured Merlin behind me,  i nodded before averting my attention at my Mother, who is also looking at Merlin.

"Sig! You found first friend! I'm so proud of you!" Yelled my Mother before jumping at me, to give me bone crushing hug. 'Maybe she become his girlfriend in future!'

"You have interesting ability!" Shouted my Mother, letting me free before hugging Merlin , startling her in process/

I'm free ! Maybe...

"Hmm, you are famous Daughter of Belialuin. My husband planned to give you blessings in future so you could join our side." Explained Mother.

'She's perceptive . Not only was she capable to understand Merlin's true ability but also identity . What kind of ability does she have? Some type of Analysis? ' I though to myself.

"Ye-Yes, Sigris saved me ." Answered Merlin truthfully .

"He did?" 

"Well yes." 

Chapter word count 1009

I hope this chapter was satisfying .