Chapter 28 Duel?

Next day.

Training ground.

Morning.

In arena. Arena is wide 30 meters on all sides, In said arena are  7 people.

"Rules are simple, if you are knocked out of this arena you lose, if you fall unconscious you lose. If you are almost killed, you lose. " Began explaining Demon King before drawing a big breath. "I'm allowing you all to possess Commandments, or it wouldn't have been fair for Estarossa, considering that he doesn't possess Darkness. And i'm taking God from you, Zeldris." As DK said so, a small light left Zeldris body before flying to DK.

"You begin in 3. 1..2..NOW!." As DK shouted, He,Sylvia along with Chandler and Cusack disappeared  from the arena.

It didn't take us even a second before both I and Estarossa jumped at Zeldris, he is number one threat. He must be first eliminated! 

*Swish!

I immediately engaged in battle with swordmanship, to test the gap between us. In seconds, we exchanged hundreds of slashes. I unsheathed Ryujin Jakka.

At the end, i had 6 scratches and he has 2. This is huge improvement than before , but this also shows difference in pure skill. But i'm not only one who is attacking him.

While i'm exchanging slashes with him. Estarossa is already behind him. And used Sword Rebellion to attack him behind. But Zeldris wasn't a fool to fall for it easily, he managed to block all attacks from him but got several small slashes from me , before jumping away

Both me and Estarossa didn't wait even a second before rushing at him. 

*BOOM! This time i didn't hold back my strength, this was enough to caugh him off guard, and next what happened is Estarossa pierced him from behind. In stomach. Zeldris kicked him before throwing fireballs of Hellblaze at me.

*BOOM! I dodged them before using Enchant:Hellblaze to send slash of Hellblaze at him, he dodged it, this was enough time for him to heal all his small injuries with darkness,

"You are much stronger than before, little brother." He said before rushing at me, i'm now at complete defensive, 

*ZVISH!

*SLASH! Hundreds of our clashes are happening in seconds. But it's clear that i have upperhand, i'm pushing him back fairly easy, well he is still not using his Demon Mark.

"Ah!" Shouted Zeldris as he finally used his Demon Mark , but it was little too late., As Estarossa appeared behind him and slashed at him with Hellblaze." YOU!" Shouted Zeldris as he kicked Estarossa away, Estarossa almost fell from Arena but he managed to punch into Arena to grab it in last second.

"BOOM! And i kicked Zeldris back. Force of my kick was enough to send him at Estarossa. I hoped that both of them would fall at the same time. But i wasn't so lucky.  At last second Zeldris grabbed onto Estarossa. And just as he was about to thrust his sword into Estarossa back i appeared and blocked his attacks.

*SLASH!

*ZVISH!

This is not going anywhere, while i have bigger physical strength, he has experience, and while i have Estarossa, he has better skill with sword.

"Full Counter!" I waited for perfect chance to return his attack back. Returned attack was strong enough to leave big gush across his shoulder.

"Killing Saucer!" Estarossa didn't wait before creating his iconic attack with darkness, and slashing at Zeldris back. 

*BOOM!! Zeldris released his magic at full force, knocking both of us back several meters. And he raised his sword in air with familiar posture.

"Oh you wont!" I shouted before firing Gokuencho. He won't be able to use Omnious Nebula if he has to move constantly before he activates it.

*BOOM! That part of Arena is melted completely  but Zeldris is nowhere in sight. 

"Try this!"He screamed behind me before slashing at my back. Creating enormous wound. But flipped around before slashing at him with Hellblaze. And i slowly healed my back with darkness from my left leg.

"GHH!" I slashed at him with full force of my attack, he wasn't able to absorb shockwave from it and was pushed back at the brink of the Arena.

"Oh, you forgot about me." Said Estarossa, before appearing behind me and stabbing me with one of the Rebellion blades. I was naive to believe he was on my said.

"Oh yea, and you are out of this arena," I said turning around to lock at him before kicking him . Force of my blow was maximum power. He literally had hole in his chest before he was blown away from Arena.

My darkness managed to heal it just in time.

'Traitors.' I though before dodging Zeldris attack from behind me .

*ZVISH! We again exchanged our blows.

"You could surrender ? You can marry Gelda, you do not have a drive to be next Demon King?" I asked him as we exchanged our clashes, he smirked before answering.

"Huh. True, but you must win against me if you want the Fathers throne. I won't accept weaklings on that throne." Explained Zeldris his reasoning to continue our fight. 

*Slash!

*SVISH!!

*ZVISH!

Our battle continued for several more minutes.

We are completely negating each other. 

When he would try to activate Omnious Nebula, i would disrupt it.

When i would try to kick him out of arena he would punch the ground to keep himself on.

But i'm winning. As long as he doesn't activate Omnious Nebula i would win. But if he does, i hope Zanka no Tachi would be hot enough.

But our fight come to an end when i managed to  throw him out of  the arena myself. he touched ground with his feet. I won.

"And the winner is Sigris!!" Cheered Sylvia as she along with everyone else came up here. She hugged me into bone crushing hug.

Estarossa was having lazy expression on his face. He didn't want to become Demon King at all. It's too much of a work.

"Oh Young Master!! I'm proud of you!" Cried Chandler, he always wanted for Meliodas to become next Demon King, but if that d#mned goddess truly managed to brainwash him forever! Then Sigris is next best option!!

"Hmm, good." Cusack, he wanted Zeldris to become next Demon King, but Zeldris lost his drive for said position when his father allowed him to continue his affair with Vampire Royalty.  But, with Sigris at the throne and Zeldris still alive he doesn't have to fear for the Demon Clan's future..

Chapter Word Count 1047