2

Emily

After Sera leaves I spend a few minutes on the ground thinking about life. About the world. About the woman who just sobbed in my arms who i've known for an hour.

"Hotch" I look up at my boyfriend. His face matches mine, solemn.

"Baby" He coos hugging me to his chest. I compose myself in his arms enough to return to work. He presses a soft kiss to my forehead before letting me go.

"Is that the sick girl you told me about?" He nods solemnly.

"She made it here as a media liaison. I've always looked forward to seeing her work or being on the news. Oh and her daughter, She has the sweetest little girl in the world." He tells me. He then pulls out his phone and scrolls a bit. There's a photo with Sera, a small girl, Jack and him.

"I think I want to go home. I actually want to check on her. Is that okay?" I ask and he nods moving a piece of hair from my face.

"Let me grab her stuff from her office and you can take that with you." He says grabbing my phone and typing in a phone number. I smile pulling away from his hug. I look at the contact to see Sera's number.

I call it leaving the Office to collect my things.

"Seraphina Bellwood"

"Hey Sera, its me Emily. I just wanted to check on you and bring you your stuff." I say

"Oh Hi, I'm okay. I just woke up, but I did leave my car at the bureau." She says

"Would you like me to bring your stuff to you." I ask grabbing her things.

"If you wouldn't mind."

"Not at all, do you want me to pick up anything?" I ask

"I think i have everything." She says

"Would you like me to bring you your car too?"

"Sure, that would be really great actually. Since I can't work the rest of the week." She says solemnly.

"Dove" her father says.

"Hi dad"

"Emily, I'll send you the address. See you soon."

"See you soon Sera" I look through her bag to find her keys.

"I'm going to visit Sera." I say, JJ who is on the phone barely heard me. Spencer looks up at me and so does Derek.

"Is she okay?" Spencer asks

"I don't think so" I mumble

"I hope she feels better" he says

I grab my thing's saying bye to them as I walk out of the bullpen. I go down to the parking garage and unlock the car. A white Audi lights up. Funnily enough, I imagine her driving this. I put the bags on the backseat and get in the drivers seat. I start the car driving out of the garage and down the road. I click the little house on the map.

"Starting route to home" I drive the whole way in silence. After a while I pull into the driveway of an huge house. I pull all the way to the front door.

"Hello Ms. Emily" Someone says as i get out the car.

"Oh Hi"

"Ms & Mr. Bellwood are expecting you." He says opening the car door to grab the bags. I nod going over to the door. Which opens automatically. I walk in and am greeted by multiple people.

"Upstairs on the right the door should be open." I nod going up the steps. I go to the right to see a long hallway of closed doors. The only one being open is the farthest. I make my way down the hall being careful not to touch anything.