8

Sera's in the room having her abortion. I'm not obviously allowed in the room.

I wish I could hug her

Hold her

Tell her she's okay

Kiss her forehead

They have had her in there for an hour now and quite frankly, I want her back. I look up every time I hear a gurney in the hallway. She deserves comfort in this low moment. I look up to see her being wheeled down with Dr. Wilson holding her hand. The tears stream down her face.

"Baby" I frown getting up. She cries harder. I wait until they completely push her in the room to pull her into my arms.

"She's scheduled for surgery in 3 days until then she'll stay here recovering from her abortion." Dr. Wilson says before leaving the room. I pull her into a hug and press kisses to her forehead.

"I feel awful" She mumbles.

"Do you want cuddles?" I ask and she nods. I press a kiss on her cheek sliding in the bed next to her.

"Let's call Gen" I suggest and she nods softly. I pull my phone out to call Emily.

"Hey Spencer" She answers.

"Gigi, Spencer is on the phone. She misses you guys." She says

"PENNYYYY" She screams coming over to the phone.

"Hi Penny"I smile at her eagerness to speak with me.

"Hi Princess." She smiles

"Is that Mommy, Hi Mommy." She says and I show Sera. The tears still flowing.

"Why are you crying?"

"I had a surgery and I don't feel too good." She says

"Penny can make you feel better, he always makes me feel better." I can feel her frown a bit.

"I love you so much Princess"

"I love you too Penny."

"So Mommy when are you coming back?"

"It's gonna be a while Dovey, but Emi is going to stay with you the whole time."

"I miss you Mommy."

"I miss you too Dovey, I promise I will be back soon. "

"Can we cuddle when you get back?"

"Oh absolutely, We can have a movie day."

"Penny"

"Yea Princess?"

"Protect my Mommy please."

"I will protect her with my life."

"It's time for me to go to bed but I love you so much, Gene."

"I love you too Mommy, I love you Penny."

"I love you too baby girl."

Emily hangs up the phone and Sera begins sobbing.

"I miss my baby Spence." She cries into my chest.

"I miss her too, I miss not being able to breathe because she loves sleeping on people. I miss her little giggles when you would look at her too long. Jesus I miss her so much." I hold my crying girl.