4

I wake up to 2 people laying on me and one person holding me.

I press kisses on Gen and Jack's heads before moving them off my chest. Spencer wraps his arms around my waist turning me onto my stomach.

"Good Morning Pretty Girl" he whispers pressing a kiss to my lips. I smile at him getting up to go pee. I use the bathroom and wash my hands before going back to the bed. Spencer lays covered in kids. I smile taking a seat next to them in bed.

"Hi" I say to Gen who has her eyes open.

"Hi Mommy"

"Do you want to lay on Spence for a little while longer?" I ask and she nods closing her eyes.

"I love you"

"I love you too Dove" I pull Jack into my lap hugging him.

"Good Morning sweetheart." I say kissing his head.

"Morning Phina" he smiles

"We're going to get breakfast then I am going to drop you two off at daycare."

"Mommy I don't want to go." Gen cries into Spencer's chest.

"Why, is someone being mean to you?" Spencer asks sitting up. She shakes her head.

"Well what's wrong Princess?"

"I don't want to leave you." She sobs.

"I'm going to be here when you come back." He wipes her tears.

"You are?" She asks looking up at him. He nods and she looks at me.

"He will be here." I confirm. She throws her arms around him.

"Jack you want to shower first?" I ask softly. The boy nods, i help him off the bed before pressing a kiss on Gen's cheek and Spencer's.

I get both kids clean and dressed. Spencer showered and I am just doing our skin care. Once I'm done he presses a kiss to my lips. Today he chose a very tiny crop top which twists in the front, then very short ripped jean shorts. I put Gen and Jack in matching clothes. The white Tee with the lightwash jeans and white shoes. One would say its too much white for daycare but it's more of a school than daycare.

"You look beautiful" He says smiling.

"I feel naked and I have to wear my gun. We're going out in public."

"You look beautiful" he repeats. He grabs his flannel from his bag and helps me into it.

"Mommy" Gen runs in crying.

"What's wrong?"

"Jack is being mean"

"What do you mean?"

"He said he didn't want to cuddle with me. I was cold." She says, I hand her off to Spencer trying not to laugh.

"Jack Jack" I call out. He comes in the room. I pick him up and hold him.

"What's up kid" I ask him

"I miss my mom." He cries

"I miss Halley too" I whisper

"I miss her but I mean Emi. I miss Emi. Can I call her please?" He begs. Spencer gives me his phone which already was calling Emily.

"Hey Spencer."

"Hi Momma" He mumbles in a little voice.

"Hi Sweet Boy"

"I miss you lots." He says

"I miss you too, I'm going to pick you up from Daycare today."

"Can you pick me up early. Evie is mad at me."