12

"Dad" I call out walking into my parents house.

"Momma" I say louder.

"Seraphina is that you Lovey?" She asks.

"Yes"

"Hi baby girl, Happy Birthday." She says hugging me and kissing my forehead.

"Thank you Momma."

"Clearly that husband of yours didn't tell you the dress code." She glares at him.

"Sorry." He mumbles handing me the bag he was holding.

"What's wrong with my outfit? I like it."

"It's a pool party Love"

"Surprise" he smiles.

"Hurry and go get changed." He says kissing my forehead.

"You are the best." I whisper before running away to the bathroom to change. I change quickly before going back to find them. Spencer and Gen lay in a lounge chair talking.

"I love you" She tells him laying on his chest.

"I love you Baby Stitch"

"You're Daddy Stitch and Mommy is Mommy Stitch" I smile at his laugh

"I guess that's true." He smiles. I sit on the lounger next to them.

"Hi Love" He smiles scooting over and grabs my hand pulling me into their lounger. I lay my head on his chest.

"Nap Time?"

"I think so baby" I kiss her forehead. She moves to lay in between the both of us. I soon fall asleep holding my loves.

Emi's Pov

I hold Jack's hand as we wait for the door to open. Aaron & Derek are talking with the guard. JJ stands next to me completely shocked. The house is huge but we've see it so much that we're no longer shocked. The door opens and Esme greets us. I smile and hug her.

"They're in the back by the pool you have an hour before every one else arrives." I thank her and begin walking into the house when I hear my name behind me. I turn to see Lola running to me.

"Hi Bunny" I greet bending down to hug her.

"Hi"

"Are you ready to go swimming?"

She nods and runs up to Esme. I smile going into the house. I lead them to the back and see the 3 dead asleep cuddling. I shush the noisey people.

"They're sleeping" I whisper, Spencer holds the girls close. Jack looks sad.

"I wanted to play in the water with her." He frowns.

"I'll wake them up, go put your stuff down." He nods solemnly. I go over to the 3 and shake Spencer awake while grabbing Gen.

"Everyone is coming soon." I tell him and he nods sitting up. I rub Gen's back waking her up.

"Mamaaa" she squeals.

"Hi baby" I kiss her cheeks before putting her down. She runs over to her boyfriend and hugs him.

"Mama, can you help please." Gen has on a oversized shirt, which I remember Spencer wearing multiple times over the years.

"Who's shirt are you wearing?" I ask bending over to help her out of the shirt.

"My Daddy's, he took it off when I was cold." She smiles