11

"Pretty girl" I hear faintly.

"Hi" I mumble, opening my eyes.

"Happy Birthday My Love." He whispers, kissing my lips.

"Thank you" I smile looking around. There's a bunch of things on the bed and the floor.

"I would have made you breakfast but you wouldn't eat it. But I will be making you lunch. So sit up please." He says smiling at me. I listen to him and sit up. The smile on his face makes me smile.

"So first is the jewelry." He says grabbing a few bags from the bed.

"I got you and Gen a matching set." He smiles pulling out 8 boxes. It's a beautiful necklace, earring, ring set.

It's a heart shaped ruby with diamonds.

"It's beautiful My Love" The tears swell in my eyes. I press a kiss to his lips. He smiles before opening the last 2 boxes. It's a gold chain and a Metal plate 'Sera R'.

The tears roll down my face.

"Next is the shoes, and the makeup. I bought lipglosses and all of your skincare." He smiles giving me a large Sephora bag and another kiss. I open it to find a bunch of lipglosses I wanted to try and my skincare products, the ones that are near empty.

" This is so thoughtful" I cry

"I just wanted to get everything." He smiles wiping my eyes.

"I love it thank you" I smile

"We're not done baby, shoes my favorite part. So i called Saks and they gave me your shoe size. So I bought you 3 pairs of Versace heels." He smiles grabbing the bags. He moves everything to the table and sets the bag down. I pull the box out of the bag and open it. It's the crystal butterfly sandals.

"Love" I cry.

"Wait you have 5 more gifts. Don't cry yet." He moves the box and puts the next one down. I open them to find the platform lace up boots.

"How much did you spend on all this?"

"More than $3" he smiles taking the other box. He puts the last box in my lap.

"Are these the platform boots?" He nods smiling.

"Thank you Baby, everything thing you got me so far, I love it so much." I kiss his lips.

"Theres moree" he says sing songly.

He smiles grabbing the bags from the floor.

"These are hats." He says pulling them out. They all have little red hearts on the inside with a 'S'.

"Then I got you some bathing suits and other clothes but you can look at those later. Your hair stylist is downstairs so get up and get dressed." He helps me out of bed pressing a kiss to my lips.

"I love you so much." I cry

"No don't cry." He wipes my eyes.

"It's just it was so thoughtful and I am so grateful to have you here with me. I really do love you so much and I love how you are with Gen and I."

"I love you too baby, to the moon and back but you need to get your hair done before work." He says lifting me up and taking me to the bathroom.

"What time is it?"

"3 am, now shower please my plan won't work if we're behind." I smile before turning away to get in the shower. I wash my hair and body. The long curls drip down. I grab one of his pajama sets and put on some lotion quickly. I put the set on before grabbing my glasses and going downstairs. There's roses everywhere. They line the main staircase. I go to my hair room where the team waits.