15

Austin

I stand in the middle of the bullpen impatiently waiting for Ava and Spencer to arrive.

"Ms. Philips would you like some water, or a snack anything?" I shake my head and continue pacing.

I met with the commissioner when I landed.

Bell something.

Kind Italian man, salt and pepper hair.

I felt like he was overly interested in what I was here for, but somehow still nonchalant about the situation. I just want my baby back.

"Daddy" I hear behind me. A gust of wind followed by long black hair rushes past me. She jumps in his arms, him picking her up and holding her.

"Papa" 2 girls yell chasing after her.

"Hi babies." He picks them up kissing their heads.

"Do I have to leave?"

"You know that it's not up to me baby girl. Come with me so you can go talk to Austin." He says clearly not remembering I am behind him.

"Austin" I turn around to find a puffy faced Spencer Reid.

"Hi"

"Hi" his voice rough. We stand a few feet apart, close enough to see his hands shaking.

"Are you going to take her from us?"

"If she wants to come back home with me. I just want to hold her and talk to her." I whisper. The smaller girl walks over to him and he picks her up kissing her forehead.

"Daddy." She whispers and he peels his eyes away from me to look at the small girl.

"Yes?"

"Is that Ava's mom?" He nods. She begins crying. Her entire body racks with sobs as she clings to him.

"No" she cries loudly. Commissioner and his daughter turn around to look. My Ava comes over and looks me.

"What did you do to my sister?" Her face drops. A cold glare takes over and the kind gentle girl that I once knew has disappeared.

"Ava"

"Momma she's crying."

'Momma' that makes me want to cry.

"That's Austin" The Commissioner says softly to the girl. They both get the same expression.

"No, I don't want to go." She begins crying.

"I know." I coo stepping towards her. She doesn't move away so I take another step. Who I assume is Sera puts her hand on her back and she gently pushes her towards me. I pull her into a hug letting her sob into my shoulder.

"I missed you night and day." I cry holding her tightly. She cries and cries.

"Don't take her" the small girl cries. She pulls away to grab her, kissing the girl.

"Gigi, she's nice." I smile softly.

"Gigi this is my Mom. Austin this is Genevieve my sister." She says softly. The small girl has a small conversation with herself in her head.

"Hi"

"Hi pretty girl"

"My daddy calls me that." She smiles softly. I wipe my eyes and smile at her.

"Well you're very pretty so it makes sense."

"Everyone says I look like my Mommy. Am I pretty like my Mommy?"