{Ch.4}

━━━━━━━ ☆☆ ━OPHELIA walked into the Salvatore boarding house with a coffee in her left hand and a small bag in her right. The bag contained a donut for the blonde girl that she still didn't know the name of.

"Ophelia where were you ? You're back much later than last time," Damon asks in concern as she walks into the room.

"I got food from the grill then I got myself some coffee and a donut with sprinkles. Did you know that they don't have just pink sprinkles but also RAINBOW SPRINKLES !" Ophelia asked Damon excitedly.

Damon only offered a smile and shook his head before speaking.

"No. I did not know that," He said with certainty in his tone. He was a liar.

Of course he knew that they had rainbow sprinkles. He liked junk food. Almost everyone liked junk food. Except maybe his broody brother Stefan.

"Stefan !" Damon shouted as he needed Stefan in the room after what Caroline had told him, had happened.

Stefan speed into the room with a worried expression.

"What's wrong ?" He asked and Ophelia moved towards Stefan to show him the rainbow sprinkles.

He furred his eyebrows together with confusion but when he noticed Ophelia looking at him for a reaction, he quickly put on a smile for her and said "that looks good,"

She let out a light squeal of delight at his answer.

"Alright then. Here," Damon said as he handed a glass of soda to Caroline.

Ophelia sat on the other side of Damon. Leaning against his shoulder slightly. Her coffee left behind on a small glass table.

"I'm still shaking," The blonde breathed out carefully. Holding the glass close to herself.

She turned her gaze towards Ophelia.
"I haven't meet you before. It's nice to meet you. I like your rainbow sprinkle donut," Caroline said as she then took a gulp of her soda from the glass cup.

"I'm Ophelia," She said and Caroline nodded with a smile while swallowing her soda.

"Caroline," She stated and Damon then interrupted before the two girls could have a full conversation.

"That's enough for now. Go ahead. Tell him," Damon spoke referring to Stefan who was watching Caroline carefully.

"You're gonna love this," Damon remarks sarcastically.

Ophelia furred her eyebrows slightly. While she could now give sarcastic remarks, she still had a hard time identifying them when it came from other people.

"Is he actually gonna love it ?" Ophelia whispered into Damon's ear from where they sat on the chair.

Damon gave a smile and shook his head 'no,' Stefan would in fact, not like the information he was about to be told.

"I saw Katherine today," Caroline breathed out finally. Her hands shaking slightly as she held onto the cold glass.

"Where ?" Stefan asked instantly.

"At the grill," She responded and Stefan then looked to Ophelia immediately.

"You were at the grill. Are you hurt ? Did you see Katherine too ?" He asked and she thought for a moment before shaking her head.

"I'm not hurt," She said and Stefan nodded. Taking the answer.

"I just stopped by to gawk and.... quasi-stalk Matt," Caroline admits with shame in her tone after her previous hesitation.

Caroline told them about what happened and how she had pretended to use the bathroom.

"-Then I had to pretend to use the bathroom even though I didn't have to go. Cause I'm a doofus," Caroline said with a roll of her eyes.