{Ch.24}

━━━━━━━ ☆☆ ━ OPHELIA signed as she woke, fluttering her eyes open. She frowned as she realized she was still tired from the day before. Ophelia still didn't want to speak to anyone.

She forced herself out of bed after just marinating in it for a few minutes.

Ophelia gets an idea and hops out of bed with a hopeful feeling, while grabbing her Uncle Stefan's Phone.

Texting Caroline and waiting for a response.

Ophelia had smiled to herself as she finished doing her stupid thing

She had stolen a bottle of bourbon from her father's extra super secret compartment under the cupboards of his bedroom floor.

Ophelia hide it under the living room couch for when the girls got there.

"Dad!" Ophelia shouted after flopping onto the couch.

Damon was quick to speed into the room. "What is it?" He asked immediately.

"School is a no," She stated simply.

He shot her a confused look. "Okay but since when are you in charge?"

"Since you literally just agreed with me like...immediately. There was no resistance what so over," Ophelia replied bluntly to her father.

Damon was quick to shut up.

"Have kids they tell ya, it'll be fun they say. Rotten little bugger. Maybe she'll understand when she has kids. Wait—no that means she'd have. Yeah no," He rambled to himself while pouring himself a drink.

Ophelia looks at him weirdly not sure what he was trying to say.

"Your not doing that," Damon suddenly says pointing at her.

"Not, not going to school?" Ophelia asked, tilting her head to show her confusion.

He was referring to the fact that he didn't want his little girl to go through the process of making a kid. So in order to explain this to her without explaining it. He just said the following.

"What are you- no I meant your never having kids," Damon mumbles with a roll of his eyes, taking a long sip from his drink.

"Okay," Ophelia agrees innocently while shrugging, not sure if she ever really wanted kids.

"Can I still have sex?" She asked after a few beats of silence.

Damon chocked on his drink.