{Ch.12}

━━━━━━━ ☆☆ ━OPHELIA was in a... tricky situation to say the least.

"License and registration please," The man in uniform said while staring down at Ophelia.

Ophelia gave a polite grin and nodded slowly. Attempting to figure out what the heck registration was.

"Well you see sir. I seem to have left it...at home," Ophelia fibbed unconvincingly to the officer.

"You forgot it ?" He asked with a quirked eyebrow.

"Mhm," Ophelia hummed while rapidly nodding her head. As she drummed her pointer fingers on the steering wheel a few times.

"Yes I forgot them. But I definitely have those...at home," She trailed off slightly, deciding it was better to keep quiet.

"Well since you're young. I'm gonna let you off with two tickets, one for not having your license and registration and one for speeding," The man said handing them to her.

She tilts her head ever so slightly, staring at the pieces of paper in confusion but nodding.

"Thank you ?" She calls out as he leaves causing the officer more confusion then before since no one ever said Thank you. Especially since he just gave her a ticket.

She drove off with a small jolt of the car as she drove off since she wasn't driving properly.

Speeding past a stop sign a few minutes later.

Unfortunately for that officer, when he got back to the station he'd receive a warning to be on the look out for a stolen car....the one Ophelia had been driving.

As well as to be on the look out for a young girl that left school early and has yet to be found. Reported missing by one Stefan Salvatore.

Damon was currently running all around mystic falls in search for the girl. Caroline, Elena, Bonnie and Stefan not far behind.

Matt Donavan even took off a few hours of work to help look for the sweet girl.

Unfortunately for them, they'd never consider looking for her at the tomb.

Ophelia pulled into the parking lot of a mini mart. Hitting the curb as she parked and stepped out the car without turning it off.

She walked inside the store and spent a few minutes picking out some snacks.

She waltzed down the candy aisle with curiosity in her eyes as she stared at all the different packages.

She grabbed a rainbow one and tore it open. Dumping some of the random candies into her mouth and spilling two or three pieces on the floor.

She hummed lightly in satisfaction of the taste. She looked at the package again to identify the name.

"Skittle," She murmured the name lightly to herself. She shrugged before grabbing two handfuls of skittle packets before heading toward the front door to leave.

Stopping momentarily when she spots a glass case that had donuts inside.

She grabs two rainbow sprinkle donuts before walking out the store with her arms full of different snacks.
Though mostly skittles.

Luckily for her the store manager had been in the back getting more mountain dew to restock.

Imagine his surprise when he gets back to a trail of skittle packets leading out the front doors.

•••523 WORDS•••

I know this is a beyond short and random update but it's cute little thing I thought of and couldn't wait to share so here's you're little snip bit of new Ophelia content to tide you over till the next update !