{Ch.15}

━━━━━━━ ☆☆ ━ OPHELIA frowns as Damon continued to droned  on while she layed sprawled out on the floor.

"Ophelia! Are you even listening to me right now?" Damon snapped, stopping his pacing to look directly at her slumped form.

"Umm...Rules, Rules, Blah, Blah, Blah," Ophelia guessed causing a snort to leave the mouth of the dark haired woman that just walked in.

"She got you there Damon. That's what you sound like most of the time," The woman said.

Ophelia didn't even bother to look up and see who it was.

For some reason, Damon had thought it a great idea that he train Ophelia to fight in the instance that Katherine were to attack her.

Ophelia was now extremely tired from the amount of exercise she had been forced to endure. All while Damon blabs on about his new rules about Katherine.

"And another thing. You can see Katherine whenever you'd like as long as it's supervised," Damon says.

At the mention of Katherine's name Ophelia finally peeled her eyes open.

Quickly hopping up from her spot on the floor. "I wanna go see my girlfriend," Ophelia states bluntly.

Damon blinks dumbly.

"Well go on brother. You said she needed to be supervised, so go supervise," Stefan teased as he walked into the room, Elena trailing not far behind him.

Elena sent Ophelia a soft smile and wave. Making Ophelia send one back.

"That's not-" Damon tried but the woman that had walked in earlier spoke up.

"Actually that's exactly what you said. I'm Bonnie by the way. You -poor thing- must be Katherine's soulmate and Damons daughter," The woman said holing a hand out for Ophelia to shake.

"Not at all awkward," Bonnie murmured under her breath a bit humorously, causing Stefan to crack a smile at the joke.

Ophelia snatched Bonnie's hand before shaking it furiously for a few seconds.

Bonnie's body shaking slightly at the shear unexpected strength that came from the small girl.

"Jeez. Are you sure she's not like a vampire or something?" Bonnie asks Damon.

"Nope. No clue what she is. So for now she's just my little girl," Damon says while ruffling Ophelia's hair causing the girl to groan in annoyance but also smile.

Swatting Damon's hands away.
"Hey, don't mess it up!"

Damon rolled his eyes. Moving his hand away and leaving the room to avoid taking Ophelia to see Katherine.

"What's up with the braid?" Elena questions curious about the sudden new change in Ophelia's hairstyle.

"Katherine made it," Ophelia said with a smile. Taking her hair and showing off the braid to Elena happily.

Elena gave the girl a sweet smile.
"Nice 'Relia,"

Ophelia's smile brightened at the compliment. Turning to show Uncle Stefan her braid with excitement evident in her eyes.

"What do you think?" She asked her uncle.

He opened his mouth, closed it before opening it again and saying "It's cute,"

She smiles at him, not noticing his mild hesitation.

"Can we go see Katherine now?" Ophelia asks immediately, turning to her dad.

Damon scowls slightly but sighs, allowing a nod.

"Yeah," He mumbles begrudgingly.
Then he quickly turns into dad mode again.