beginning.

august 15th.

Fourteen year old serenity rose walked in Elkins high school for the second time ever. The tour she got last week seemed to be completely out the window for her.

The once empty building was now filled with students, and everything kind've looked the same to her.

Her schedule only told her the room numbers, but how could that possibly help her if she didn't even remember the hall she was supposed to go through?

She was close to asking a teacher, but two boys walked up to her not knowing who the new face was.

They've never saw her before, and they were bored waiting for the bell to ring which was in twenty minutes.

Chase was the first to speak while Jacques stared at her.

"Wassup, you new?" He questioned.

She was not expecting someone to speak to her, so she looked a lil surprised.

"Yes."

Jacq thought she was beautiful. In his words, bad as fuck.

But he remembered he hated all girls, and how they're all the same.

"What's your name and how old are you?"

"Serenity, and fourteen."

"Damn nigga, you sound like a stalker."

Serenity's eyes went towards the other boy. She noticed he looked uninterested, or maybe he was nervous? She didn't know. Couldn't tell, and definitely wasn't going to ask.

They locked eye contact for five seconds before both of them looked away.

She found him attractive for sure, but the first words he said was a little questionable.

"Mmcht, she cool." He shrugged. "You cool right?" He asked looking back towards her.

She nodded noticing the pretty girl walking up to them.

"Bruh! I was looking for y'all everywhere! Who is this?" The girl asked calming her voice down.

"She new. Her name serenity." Chase answered.

Jack just wanted to leave and wished chase never brought them over there. He could already tell the whole situation was going to be a problem.

"Hey girl! My bad for yelling. You're so pretty."

"Thank you, you are too, and it's okay." They both exchanged a smile.

"Alright, now the group is even!" Chase cheesed.

Serenity was confused on how he accepted her into their group already. She wasn't going to refuse it, though. She did not know a n y o n e.

"Lemme see your schedule, girl." Lana asked seeing it in her hand.

She handed it to her hoping she could help her to her classes. She realized she didn't even know their names.

"Excuse me, what are y'all's names, and are you all freshmen?"

"My name is solana, and yeah we are." Lana mumbled focused on her schedule while trying remember jacks, chases, and hers.

"Chase."

She looked at the boy wearing a outkast graphic tee who was on his phone not paying attention.

Chase smacked his lips at his best friend. "Nigga, what's your name?" He playfully hit him to get his attention.

"Jack." He also mumbled.

She nodded taking all their names in her mental note.

"Okay, so each of us are all in your classes, but not all at the same. Me and chase got some together where you and Jack have a couple together. Basically, you won't be alone."

She grabbed the paper lana gave back to her. "Thank you."

"Of course."

Jack didn't know whether to be mad, or happy about having all his classes with her. He would have to see her the whole school day.

For the rest of the day, she really followed solana since she was the easiest to talk to.

She found out jack is actually super social, and not even mean. To everyone literally besides her.

The school day was okay. She ended it when her mom picked her up in her Audi q7. She was already added to the group chat and everything.

She got in the car happy, but not that happy. Serenity didn't like school even though she was super smart. She just wanted to get it over with and be free.

"Hey mi hermosa hija." Her mother, imani greeted her only child.

"Hey mommy." She put on her seatbelt forgetting her bookbag was still on her back.

She got it off then put it on.

"How was school?" Imani asked pulling off.

"It's was okay actually. Not as bad as I thought."

With that, she hoped for a great school year.

|

This is semi like coffee bean. Lol.