waterpark pt.1

june 6th.

"Pink ahh swimsuit. Barbie ahh swimsuit—

"You look dumb spilling slushy on yourself, and your sixteen."

He looked down seeing it on his chest but I'm not understanding how he didn't feel the coldness already.

"Mmcht. Why yo swimsuit so pink?" He asked looking me up and down for the 100th time.

"Because it is." I said in a duh tone.

"Why you get pink—

"Because I wanted to jacq, dang."

He laughed but I gave him a blank face. We were standing in a line alone because I saw he had a slushy and I wanted one. I said I was going to go, but he insisting on coming because he didn't want me alone in a big crowd.

But now he's just irritating me.

"Ouu I hate that bitch. Ain't no way she here bruh." I heard him say in a serious way.

I turned back around. "What are you talking about?"

"My fucking ex with her ugly ass boy friend and best friend."

It was too many people to see what he was talking about. Eventually I spotted them, but only because i knew what mya looks like.

"It's okay jacq. They don't matter." I said softly to him.

"You right. Sucking dick in a boys bathroom is fucking crazy. Bitch couldn't even wait until high school. I can't believe I dated that hoe."

My jaw dropped for a second because what?! 

"Uhm.. right." I agreed hesitantly.

"Ugly stupid ass green."

I smacked my lips. "Okay now, you was just talking about my swimsuit."

"Yeah cause I was just joking. At least you look good in it. I'm so serious about that hoes swimsuit being ugly."

"Do you have built up anger inside of you?" I questioned.

He shrugged. "Prolly."

"You should work on getting it out."

"I don't know how to ren. The only thing I feel like doing is listening to music then wanting to scream and punch things when I'm mad."

I nodded slowly understanding. "I can help you."

"For real?"

"Of course."

"You da best. I hope it work cause damn."

Somehow I was the second person in line that quick. I hurried up and tried to look for which one I wanted. It was way too many.

"What did you get?"

"Strawberry."

I nodded knowing I'm finna get strawberry. His looked so juicy.

"Wait, let me try."

He grabbed a spoonful and put it at my mouth. It caught me off guard but I tasted it. It was real good.

"I don't know where your lips been so-

"Mmcht, absolutely no where. Ion kiss bitches, or kiss on bitches."

For some reason the first person was taking forever.

"Yeah, but you smoke and share the thingy with people." I said giving him a side eye.

He laughed. "The thingy? The fuck is a thingy? And I don't be smoking with others peoples blunts— wait, not gonna lie, with chase, but that's only because there's a way not to put ya lips on that shit and that's my nigga."