steps pt.2

We left after I ate my aunts apple pie thing with some icecream. That shit was so good that I urgently needed a blunt.

All my stuff in the car, so I made it in a park down the street still in my car.

I swear ren was staring me the hell down.

"You cool?" I asked looking in her direction.

She nodded looking at my lips then back to my eyes.

"Okay. We finna pull off, I promise."

"You are so fine." She said in her sexy ass voice.

I laughed getting caught off guard. "Huh?"

"I have a crush on you."

Only girl to make my heart tingle like this man.

"I have a crush on you too, ma." I finished rolling it all up.

"Okay, great." She smiled kissing me on my forehead.

I laughed again because I'm so confused what possessed her in this dead silence. What if she trolling me?!

I paused to look directly at her eyes to make sure somehow I didn't get her high even though I never lit anything.

"You high renny?" I questioned.

I mean, I can barely see her actual eyeballs, i so I had to clarify.

She smacked her lips. "That's you. I was just looking at my bear bear."

"Where you be getting these names from?" I laughed.

"You don't like them, bear bear?" She asked and started playing with my ear.

My blunt got officially finished and I didn't even want to smoke it no more.

"I do. I'm finna quiz you on me though." I smiled.

The idea randomly popped up in my head. I put it down and focused my attention on her for real for real.

"Okay!" She sat back looking ready.

"What's my favorite color?" I asked to start easy.

I'm wearing it right now, but I know she know cause she called my bookbag poop last year when I said her notebook look like green throw up.

"Mmcht. Marrón." She said in a duh tone.

I dapped her up. "Good job. What's my pet peeves?"

"Uhm.. you hate when people get on their phone and y'all are doing something, when someone touches you and you don't really know them, when someone isn't doing something right, when people don't listen to you, when someone chews too loud or does anything weird with their mouth, you don't like when people act too stuck up or boujee, you don't like a lot of text messages, when chase doesn't have a lighter, people in your business, and boring people."

Why shawty just read me like that?!

"There's more, though." She smiled.

"Okay... what's my dream job?"

"You wanted to be a kidney doctor? Were you being serious about that?"

I laughed remembering when I said that. "Kinda."

"Okay, I'm not done yet. You really want to be a musical engineer, but you really want to be a rapper, so really you want to be in the music industry."

I nodded proud of her.

"You doing great, pretty. Who you think the most influential people to me? Like besides my parents and shit?"