his day

june 21st.

jack pov?!

"Can I get something for serenity with it?" I asked my grandma.

She gave me 200 just for helping her move some shit to the garage.

"I don't care what you do with it. As long as it's not on drugs. I thought you were going to get some shoes with it." She laughed but I know she was dead serious.

"Can you take me to the mall...?" I asked hopeful.

"Boy, what time is it?"

I checked my phone seeing it was only one. The party started at eight. That's more than enough time.

"One."

She looked at me thinking about it. "Put your shoes on."

"Thank you." I cheesed hugging her.

"You're welcome grandson."

pandora.

"Pandora? You must really like her." She said as we walked in.

"Mhm. I gotta repay her."

One of the sales people came to me. "Welcome to pandora, how may I help you?" The lady said enthusiastically.

Low key i be thinking they faking when they put on that voice lmfao.

"Can I see y'all charms please?"

"Of course! They're right over here." The lady walked around to the other side to unlock it.

I looked down through the glass seeing hella options. I know I wanted to get her a dog one for baby b, an infinity ring, and a heart charm thing she saw on tiktok.

It felt like it took forever, but the lady helped me a lot. I got exactly what I needed. She went in the back to go do that fancy wrapping stuff.

Luckily I knew her ring size too.

"So why do you have to repay her?"

"Cause she just deserves it. For putting up with me." I lightly laughed.

"Oh, yes child."

I smacked my lips because she wasn't supposed to agree.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked offended.

She chuckled. "You're crazy. I still remember you running into walls and screaming at the top of your lungs when you were little for no reason. You're a little hot head like your father."

"I'm not that crazy." Maybe I am.

Maybe I'm not.

I could be.

"You're perfect. My little grandson!" She did that squeezing cheek thing that grandmas do.

"Stoppppppppp." I groaned smiling.