waterpark pt.2

It was literally dark when I finally got out. I almost fell asleep in the pool. Then, I had to walk back to the table to grab my charger from my purse and charge my phone on a side of a building.

Oh! I saw lana because she was grabbing her stuff at the table with Cody. She looked happy and told me they were going to his house and sonic.

Chase is... I don't know lol. He texted in the group chat he was still with the girl, so chase and lana basically left.

I was playing subway surfers when he finally texted me.

I waited for him to come for only two minutes honestly

He had a smile on his face.

"Why are you so smiley?" I asked kinda also not wanting to hear the answer.

"Cause I saw you."

I smacked my lips. "Boy. You let me be by myself because you wanted to talk to a girl."

"You upset?"

"Yes jacques! Is that what you wanted to hear?! I'm not cool with you right now, so please get away from me."

Ouuuu. I felt my eyes watering which made me even more upset because I knew it was because I was mad in the first place.

He sat down next to me after I told him to get away from him.

If I slap him—

"You told me you didn't care— oh damn." He whispered seeing me cry.

I don't even care anymore.

He picked me up in his arms and took us into a bathroom and locked the door.

He sat me on a counter and hugged me.

"I'm sorry ren. I didn't think it would make you feel a type of way. I shouldn't have let you alone at all. That was dumb of me. I was just trying to play with you cause I l- I, ion know, but I apologize. For real ma. You can hit me if you need to."

"I don't want too." I sniffled.

You know when you're crying and you catch a breath? I'm trying too breathe correctly and it's making my stomach hurt.

"You don't wanna do what?" He asked softly.

"Hit you. I just want to go home."

"Ima text my mom, okay?"

I nodded as we let go of each other. He grabbed his phone besides me to text his mom while rubbing my back gently.

"She on the way."

I just laid on his shoulder and closed my eyes.

"Lemme wipe your face."

"Okay."

He walked to the paper towel thing to get a couple then came back to the sinks, and wet them with warm water.

The fact it took me to cry for him to be so gentle was so crazy.