confused

june 21st.

"Okay I need you to be a girl right quick, okay?" I told jacques who was sitting/laying on my bed with Bailey on his stomach.

He scrunched his face up. "Uhh.. for what?"

"To help me pick the dress." I said in a duh tone.

"Igh."

I gave him a thumbs up and went into my bathroom where my three dresses were. I put on the black one first.

I liked it, but I wanted to do a different color this time. I feel like I gravitate to black dresses more as a comfort thing because what's wrong with a black dress?

Some are ugly but that's not the point.

I couldn't tell if i needed a bra or not with it. That's when I went back to my room.

He was on his phone but put it down immediately when I walked in.

"Okay, this it with a bra on. Ima show you with out, and you decide."

"Damn ren." He said lowly and sat up.

I smacked my lips with a frown cause I felt butterflies.

"Act like a girl!" I reminded.

"My fault. Yassssss bestfriend! You finna take Samantha's man tonight!" He said with all the hand motions.

"Is that good?" I asked laughing.

He nodded. "Periyattt."

"Okay, stop it now." I smiled walking my back in.

I took my bra off and walked back out.

He eyed me up and down looking star struck of course making me nervous.

"Bra on...?"

"Nah, they sit up so fucking perfect. How long I gotta act like a girl cause I'm getting... my body is boying ren." He asked sounding stressed.

"Boying?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"My dick baby." He lightly chuckled.

My eyes widened. "I'm sorry."

"Not the first time. I got used to it by now." He waved it off.

I cut the options down to black dress, and this brown dress. He said he liked the brown which I should've known because it's his favorite color.

I put on some nipple patches and finished getting ready while he sat on the toilet watching me since he was already ready.

He looked cute again like he was trying to impress someone lol. He even sprayed my favorite cologne of his that he doesn't know is my favorite.

Before my nail appointment today, lana and I were on face time for so long because she was trying to teach me how to twerk.

I started laughing remembering it.

"Did you just laugh at yourself?" He asked concerned.

I shook my head no trying to curl my hair. I miss my natural curly hair so bad. I'm tempted to just throw my head under water so it could revert.