bye

august 2nd.

"Nigga, come outside. You know this party finna be lit as fuck." Qauv said over the game.

"I'm cool bruh." I laughed.

"Mmcht. When you stop liking being twerked on?"

"I ain't ever say that. I just don't want it from just any and everybody."

"Oh shit, my fault. I forgot you and serenity.. where she at? Tell all em to slide through."

"Nigga I can't. Shawt out the country, my best friend in fucking New York, and solana got grounded for some dumb shit."

I've been so lonely it's not even funny. I just stay in my room, play the game, make music, watch movies, play with my siblings and bailey, talk to her, walk her, and drive to McDonald's or sum.

"Oh damn. Come through though."

I guess it can't be that bad.

"Aight. Send me the info."

party.

When I got there, I just wanted to go home and FaceTime Serenity and eat 3 lunchables. I told her I was here already so she wouldn't be confused.

It's not that bad communicating with her since it's only a hour difference.

I talked to qauvo for a second before he left and a couple other people before just standing on the wall on my phone.

I had two shots already, but I'm done.

As soon as the song changed to 679, I felt someone stand damn near on me making me mug and turn around.

Why is jayla right there with a big ass smile? All these girls I talked to is insane. They tryna ruin my life I swear.

"Bro jayla. The fuck do you want?" I asked irritated.

"Chill out. I just want to talk since I'm blocked and shit." She said drinking a cup of something that looked clear.

If she drinking some damn vodka, I just might be scared of her.

"Mm." I looked around just observing everything.

"You with serenity now? I knew it was some shit up." She laughed.

"What are you talking about?"

She smacked her lips. "You swore up and down y'all wasn't anything like that. I knew y'all was secretly talking."

"We never secretly did anything. It just happened since you wanna be in our business."

"So you was looking at her like that?" She asked popping her neck out.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Like what? It don't even matter jayla. We was never serious."

She nodded taking another sip of her drink that was still confusing me lowkey.

"Whachu drinking?" I asked being nosey.

"Water."

I scrunched my face up. "I know jaylas ass not drinking water at a party."

"I'm not about to harm my child." She shrugged.

My eyes widened. "Dayuuuumm. You pregnant?"

It ain't been that long.

She nodded putting her hand on her stomach. I can't tell if it was a baby or not to be honest.

"Who the father?" I asked, going along with it.