birds

june 30th.
him again :)

I woke up hearing birds chirping and feeling serenity laying on me. I looked down slightly and saw she was still knocked out.

She looked so beautiful like fuck.

Her hair was just out cause she didn't like sleeping in a ponytail. She be saying it look messy, but I love it so much. It's perfect.

She's perfect. So perfect that I can't even function right around her.

My arms were a little chilly, so I put my arms up on her lower back and closed my eyes. She had my hoodie over her because I didn't want her to be cold even though it's hot as fuck outside.

I felt myself going back to sleep from focusing on her soft breathing, but my phone started vibrating under my shoulder.

I smacked my lips quietly and maneuvered my way to get it without waking her up.

It said yasmin was calling me on insta?

What the hell? Who the hell calls on insta?

I then remembered I really blocked all these girls on my phone.

I pressed my on/off button to stop the vibrating and texted her right quick to ask why she calling me nine in the morning.

She left me on read for way too long for my patience, so I blocked her again.

Now what if ren saw that shit? She would be for sure done with me.

I got a hole in my wall from me punching it still. I was semi cool when I left her house after the thing but I got in my room and just stared at the wall for so long that it irritated me, and I punched it.

I would've kept going if I didn't remember what she told me about keeping composure and all that.

I just went on my phone until she woke up like a hour later. She so lucky I love her cause I wanted to stretch my legs so bad. I was so relieved when she sat up.

Honestly, how people be fucking in the back seat? I mean it's possible, but damn.

"Good morning." She mumbled rubbing her eyes.

"Good morning sleepy head. You hungry?" I asked also reverting into a normal sitting position.

She nodded grabbing the left over juice in the cup holder and drank it.

"You want Wendy's breakfast?"

She nodded again but now smiling. She love Wendy's breakfast bruh.

"Okay."

We got back in the front and I turned on music of course. I can't function without it.

"Wait, can we get smoothies instead?"

I nodded starting the drive as soon as m.i.a came on.

"Omg j! It's too early for all that." She pouted.

"Girl, I been up. I'll turn it down though."