baby boy

july 1st.

Jordan and I made the cake earlier today. I also painted her nails and we watched princess and the frog and a couple other Disney movies. She fell asleep though, so I went up to jacqs room after her mom got her.

We haven't really talked the whole day it felt like. I came around eleven, and spent it with Jordan and josh.

He really doesn't like when we start doing girl stuff so he went back to his room after we finished the cake and gave him a piece.

We said hey to each other, but other than that, nothing really.

I knocked on the door hearing nothing.

"It's open." I heard him say.

I walked seeing him at his computer with all the lights off.

Even his leds.

I closed the door behind me, and went towards him. He had his headphones on so that's why I didn't hear anything.

I just watched him do what he does with music. It looks super confusing. Especially with all the little buttons everywhere.

He took his head phones off and stood up suddenly.

"What time is it?" He asked stretching.

I pulled my phone out of my sweatpants pocket and checked the time. It was nine thirty-nine.

"Damn." He mumbled going to back to his computer to shut it off.

"Yeah, you hungry?" I asked noticing he ran his hand down his stomach when he turned back around again.

I feel like he can go a while without things people usually need throughout the day, or at least teens.

He can live without his phone, sleep, and food for like two days straight.

"A lil bit. I thought you left."

He grabbed his phone and I sat on his bed going on DoorDash to order us some Chick-fil-A.

"No. Your mom asked me if we were dating earlier-

"What you say?" He asked super quick.

Well dang.

"She said I didn't have to answer. I guess I looked shocked."

He nodded smiling.

I picked him out a large twelve piece chicken nugget meal with a sprite, and got myself a large number one with a Oreo milkshake. I remembered he is definitely going to ask for some of mine, so I added another one and ordered it.

"Ima make it, and ima get rich, then ima marry you, and we gonna be like my aunt and uncle and shit. You know ima get you pregnant, and then we gone raise them in a big ass house with Bailey. We gone be ballin and happy, traveling the world.." He finished, pecking my lips twice.

He just don't know how much I love that idea.

"Okay." I smiled.