birthday

april 30th.

"Happy birthday jacq." I said giving him a tight lip smile.

He looked at the gift in my hand and stood up to give me a side hug and grabbed it.

He's never hugged me and all of a sudden he wants to do it in front of all these people?!

"Thank you ren." He whispered to me before sitting back down.

"Your welcome.." I mumbled awkwardly and sat next to lana.

Which was next to him. He sat at the head of the table, and the only seats open were the two next to him for some reason.

"Hey girl! You look so pretty!" She smiled excitedly.

"Thank you so much. I was rushing like crazy." I let out a sigh of relief as I sat down.

I had to change my dress because my dumb self spilled lemonade on myself. I had to wipe my whole torso down, then find another dress.

I settled for this red dress I honestly found in the back of my closet.

My new puppy helped me pick between red or blue because I was stressing. I have such a hard time picking out things even when I try to narrow them down.

an hour later.

The food finally came and it all looked so beautiful so I took a picture like I always do because I love photography.

"Who takes a picture of food?" Jayla asked making me pause.

"Girl, look at everyone at the table. She not bothering you." Lana said straight after.

"Bro jayla. Don't start this shit." Jacq mumbled to her.

I don't even want to eat anymore.

She awkwardly laughed. "My bad."

Uhm... okay.

The whole first half of the table was silent for like the rest of the time.

I felt jacqs shoe gently touch mine. Maybe it was on accident, maybe it wasn't. We made eye contact for a few seconds before I looked away.

I ate the fries on my plate in the meantime.

They were so good.

His foot stayed there surprisingly, so I moved mine.

But he leaned back and put it in the same position. I looked at him again trying to see what was going on his mind.

There wasn't any indications of anything besides his eyes looking like he felt bad. I kept my foot there now thinking it was on purpose.

We were there for about another two hours before everyone was leaving.

outside.

"I'm sorry for her. She weird as hell." His hand was on his neck and he looked stressed out.

I think they just got in a argument, but I don't know. She stormed off into someone's car.

"It's okay j."

"Yeah, well why you matching me big head?" Jacq said very slightly pushed me, going back to his normal self.

I smacked my lips playfully. "I didn't know what you were wearing, nor did I care."

I kinda did though. He looked good. His hair was crisp from his hair cut he just got, and his outfit looked pinterest in the best way possibly though.

Like, someone would talk inspiration from it. Plus, he was wearing black jeans. I love when he wears black jeans. He rarely does it.

He lightly chuckled. "You still coordinating wimme. Who told you to wear red?"

"My dog."

"And you look like Clifford the big red dog." He laughed.

Ouuuu he irks my nerves.

"I know I look good. I don't need your opinion that wasn't asked for." I said folding my arms across my chest.

"You be getting feisty with me lately. Wassup with that?"

Is he slow? Stupid? He can't be stupid.

"You literally just called me an animated dog. How am I supposed to feel? You did not deserve that painting."

"Wait, I'm just fucking around with you. Thank you for it cause I knew it probably took a while." He said softly.

"You're welcome jacq." I mumbled turning around to go find where my mom was.

"Where you going?" He asked making me turn around.

"Home."

He smacked his lips. "You ain't going to the after party?"

No one told me nothing.

"What after party j?" I sighed.

"The one at Josiah's house. Its cool. I don't want you around there anyway. Be safe, and thanks for coming." He sighed giving me a side hug.

He's so huggy today. I haven't saw him hug anyone else. Not even jayla.

I could just not be paying attention.

"You too, and of course."

This hug felt nice honestly.

"Now go be a good girl and shit witcho big headed ass." He laughed pulling back.

"I dislike you."

He licked his lips looking me up and down slightly, but I still saw it. I got used to him always doing it but little things in my stomach would flutter every time I caught it.

"Yeah okay."

"Mhm." I started.

"Mhm."

"Mhmmmmmm." I dragged out.

"Mhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm."

He got it with that super long mhm.

"Okay stop." I said with a smile that I was trying to suppress.

"Aww, big head gave up?" He teased, poking me in my side.

"Bye jacques. Happy birthday again." I said turning around before I could roll my eyes even though I was smiling.

Okay gn bruh. I didn't proof read or nun cs I'm so tired man