pink

march 17th.
sophomore year.

"You want it girly?" I questioned with my face scrunched up.

"No. Just neater." She mumbled fixing my mistakes.

I watched her as she did it and she looked stressed out. She look good though, but that's not new. Even on her "bummy" days she be the finest girl in school.

I can't even deny the shit.

"What colors do you think we agree on?" She asked.

Her knee touched mine and it made me feel... I don't know.

I stared at the floor thinking about how close we were. The last time we were this close was homecoming and we had to take pictures all together.

I heard her sigh but I didn't look up.

"Jacq, can you please pay attention?" She asked softly.

I looked up realizing what I was doing. Nothing.

"You fuck wit brown?" I asked.

She nodded looking back at the screen. I looked at her legs that looked like honey. She was wearing a pink skirt today. Her face, mind, and body perfect. How can a girl be so perfect?

Can't be true.

Last time she wore a skirt was in august.

She also had some white Birkenstocks on, and her toes were baby pink.

After a couple minutes of me just listening to everyone's conversation, wallace came up to us.

"Aye ren." He smirked looking at her.

She smiled softly giving him her attention. "Hey."

"You think you could make me bracelet? They go hard."

His demeanor irritated me. He knew exactly what the hell he was doing.

I could tell all he wanted to do was use her in a bad way. She not even the type to do that. She's not just a hoe that would suck any nigga. The fuck wrong with him?

"Yeah sure."

And she so fucking nice and blind bro.

"Aii, thank you. Ima text you on snap." He smiled walking away.

She don't even like Snapchat.

His pants threw his whole outfit off too. Sad.

I watched her go back to doing what she was doing not looking phased by it which was good, but I don't want her to be manipulated.

I don't admit it, but I care about her a lot. If she ever really needed something, I got her.

I should start being nicer to shawt though. It's my fault, but I know ima catch major feelings when I do start getting closer with her.

"You like it?" She asked showing me the new slides.

They was fire as fuck.

"Yeah. You creative as hell."

She smiled showing her dimple that was in her right side.

Damn she beautiful.

"Thank you."

"Mhm." I said before getting on my phone cause it vibrated in my pocket.

I checked it seeing jayla texted me. She asked why I was sitting next to serenity.

Bitch we partners.

I left her on read getting pissed off. I don't know why my hoes be so concerned when I even breath around her. I can't even be in a group chat with shawt.

Me and jayla did/do shit with each other. Maybe she take it serious, but I don't. I just can't. She asked to be in a relationship and I agreed but it didn't work out so we broke up and continued to do shit with each other. She not my ideal type of girl in the long run.

This is why I know how boys work. Cause I'm one. Wallace just pissed me off because why serenity? There's a whole bop in the class that would do shit for free, but he went up to serenity as she was sitting next to me.

Crazy.

How the fuck she even know?! She's not in this class.

"Are you okay?" I heard her ask.

"Yea, why?"

"You look upset."

I looked at her fully. "Don't worry about it."

She nodded slowly. "Okay..."

Maybe I said it mean by the way she almost frowned at me.

Dammit. I just didn't won't her to worry about me.

"Thanks for asking though." I said trying to save it.

"De nada." She said softly before getting on her phone.

I like when she speak Spanish. It's cute.

Man, this just a filler 😭