fre-

june 29th.

We finally were going to do something together as a group again but it's still a little awkward between jacques and i.

We haven't really been talking as much since the long talk about how we should just be friends. It's expected because in that same conversation we admitted our feelings.

How do you be just friends after saying that? I know we both agreed but still.

We decided on an arcade because everyone was going to it out of the absolute blue. I think they remodeled it though. Jacq drove us here since he got his car yesterday.

"Y'all hungry yet?" Chase asked holding his stomach dramatically.

"Yes. Where the food at?" Lana asked.

That's a good question.

Chase turned around to look at us. "Y'all not hungry? Why is y'all so mute today?"

"I'm cool." He mumbled.

I nodded agreeing with him.

Both lana and chase looked at us weirdly before looking at each other, and back at us.

"Hug then."

We looked at each other and he opened his arms out first. I got in them because I missed the feeling. He's my favorite person to hug for three reasons. One, he always smells good, two, he's taller than me so it's always comfortable, and three, he's him.

"Okay, good." He smiled giving a thumbs up and turned back around.

We let go and continued walking back to where we ordered the food when we first got here.

I felt him put his arm around me. "Aye, we can't be doing this. It ain't working."

"What do you mean?"

"You know what I mean. We avoiding each other like we beefing. We beefing?"

"No. You're right." I admitted.

"I miss you big head." He lightly laughed making me smile.

This is what I mean by he's usually the icebreaker. I'm the one to start a deep conversation, and makes sure he gets it out so we could understand one another. I don't know if I would've said anything in this moment.

It's like he keeps his emotions in and i usually don't mention if there's something off.

"I miss you too."

"Stop lying. I saw them post." He smacked his lips.

I had a confused expression on my face. "What post?"

"You know you just posted on insta. You on that fuck that nigga shit, huh?" He laughed.

We all sat at the table so the waiter would know to bring the food out. Jacq sat in front of me and lana was next to me. Chase was next to jacq.

"No. All I did was post." I said going to my Instagram to see his pov and how he thought me posting myself at my baby cousins pool party equaled what he just said.