Chapter- 2

Considering it was Liam's first time drinking it didn't take long before he started to feel good. He was dancing with the crowed. Scott watched Liam dance with the strangers. He loved how he smiled while Liam was intoxicated. He noticed Kira was also on the dance floor. He didn't pay much attention to her.

Lydia coming from the back yard, saw the 18 year old Latino, focusing hard on something. She went over to him. "Nice part" Lydia said to him, snapping him from his day dream. She glanced where he had been looking at. She saw Kira dancing, she thought it was her, he had been drooling over.

"Oh, uh, thanks" Scott took his attention off Liam, laying it on Lydia.

"I liked the part when Stiles tried to chug the beer pin" Lydia smiled.

"Tries every year ends up vomiting" Scott replied.

"He held it back pretty good this time" Lydia tapped her nails on the rim of her drink.

"You seem bored, I know it's not no Lydia Martin Party" Scott smirked.

"Well, it was I who gave you the idea to make this an annual thing" Lydia gave a cheeky smile. Scott rolled his eyes at Lydia.

"Look, the reason why I'm here and not looking for Stiles is because of you". Scott raised his eyebrow at Lydia.

"Scott, why don't you just make a move?".

Scott started to get worried, his heart rate started to accelerate. But, he played it off has if he didn't know what Lydia was talking about.

"Kira. You've been starring at her!" Lydia exclaimed.

Scott started to relax. He shrugged his shoulders and muttered, "I don't know".

"You're the Alpha, Scott. You can do anything, for sakes, you broke through Mountain Ash! No one else can do that for the next 100 years!" Lydia was surprised how the speech came from her own mouth. Scott processed what Lydia said.

"You can't let you past ruin your future, I know you miss Allison, we all do, but we- you have to move on". Lydia took a brief pause before saying.

"Isn't it time you stop being the lone wolf?".

Scott know Lydia was right, she was absolutely right. His, Scott's past held him back from his future.

"Anyways, I have to go find Stiles, see if he's caught alcohol poisoning" Lydia walked off in search of Stiles.

Scott kept processing what Lydia had told him. It was a never ending cycle of 'I'm not ready' or 'I'm scared' Scott telling himself. Has the Alpha, Scott didn't like to seem weak. 'Just go and dance with him' Scott kept telling him self. But, he never moved from the spot he has been watching Liam. Then, something unexpected happened.

Kira moved toward Liam slightly grinding him. Liam was taken aback by it since he's never dirty danced with anyone, but proceeded dancing with Kira.

Scott got furious, the anger raged through him. If there were any other supernatural creatures with heightened senses, they would have smelt the jealousy that came off him.

He gulped his drinking in anger, crushing the plastic cup with his hand, tossing it. He walked over to the dance floor, surprisingly grabbing Kira and dancing with her. Kira was obviously surprised, but went with it. Who wouldn't dance with their crush?

Scott didn't enjoy this, but he didn't want anyone to see him dance with Liam, even if he wanted to more than anything right now. But, something happened to Scott.

When Scott turned around, his and Liam's eyes met, inches from one an other. Scott froze. He just froze up.

Scott then hurdled the ground, feeling mix emotions travel through his veins. He felt his fangs come out and his claws escaping.