Chapter- 18

"Stiles, since we're doing nothing for prom, I was wondering-" Lydia stopped talking. She gave herself a serious look in her locker mirror. She sighed. Lydia didn't know why she was over thinking this. Prom is tomorrow, she needed to ask Stiles today.

During lunch, Scott and Liam sat together. They discussed prom, while eating.

"So, matching ties?" Scott asked. right when Liam was about to reply, Stiles and Isaac sat at the lunch table.

"I don't care what you say, Batman is better than Superman" Stiles eyed Isaac. Scott and Liam glanced at each other.

"How can you even say that!" Isaac argued.

"The voice, the suite, the Bat-mobile, the Bat-cave" Stiles listed with his fingers. "Superman's greatest weakness is a rock".

"Batman's is a clown" Isaac said, it went silent for awhile.

"Superman wears tights" Stiles muttered.

"You know, just because you think I can't hear you doesn't mean I didn't".

"Guys, quit it" Scott said, grabbing both of their attention. They ate in silence.

"So, you guys are going to prom?" Isaac questioned. Liam and Scott gave questionable looks. "What? Stiles told me".

"You told him?" Scott said.

"Yeah, I figured it wasn't going to be a secret since you guys are going to prom" Stiles said.

"You told your pack?" Liam said, Isaac then spat out his juice.

"You told him we're.. werewolves?!" Isaac was surprised.

"Uhhh.." Scott didn't know what to say. Just then, Lydia slipped in, settling herself at the table.

"Hey, guys" Lydia greeted them. Just then, Isaac couldn't help his eyes from the girl that passed him. She had blonde hair and a curvey body. Sh sat down with her friend at a lunch table.

"I think I just found myself a prom date" Isaac got up and went over to the girl. Lydia rolled her eyes.

"I gotta go, sorry" Scott got up, Liam gave a puzzled look. He got up, catching up with Scott. Lydia glanced at Stiles.

"I have nothing to do, so yeah" Stiles shrugged.

"Speaking of nothing to do" Lydia needed to get this done. "I want to purpose an idea to you". Stiles knitted his eyebrows. "Want to go to prom with me?" she asked. Stiles turned around, checking if she was talking to someone else. "Not has a couple, I mean, do you want to go has friends?" Lydia asked. Stiles was stuck in thought. "I don't know, it was just a thought-".

"Yeah, sure" Stiles replied.

"Really?".

"Yeah, we're both doing nothing anyways, why not?" Stiles took a bite from an apple. Lydia gave a gentle smile.

"Scott, wait up" Liam said, Scott slowed down. "Is something wrong?" Liam asked.

"I'm sorry I told my friends" Scott said.

"What. Don't be sorry".

"I am. It was our secret and I'm sorry" Scott didn't seem upset in Liam's eyes.

"I'm glad you told your friends and besides, it doesn't matter, we're going to prom anyways". Liam and Scott dodged people in the halls, making their way through god knows where, Liam was just following Scott.

Scott then pushed open the main entrance door, Liam followed out. Liam seemed confused wondering why Scott is out here.

"Where are you going?" Liam asked.